Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbus

look at this support level 5330 why was strong?

5+3+3+0 = 11 = 2 (moon)

see relation with moon wch means own

Every small principle of astrology works in Market because Nature is Formed that way. In the universe micro elements are vibrated through macro movements in simple terms we can tell that Day traders see Long Term Charts to pick a move in Shorter Time Frame...
Astrology is good in analyzing the past, but fails in predicting the future.
My simple question,how far this bullrun takes?
Atleast Techanical reason is based on sound fundamentals.
For example, if 3-ema meets 15-ema and crossover point is below 34-ema,
there are chances of bullmarket.

trade4joisar

:confused:
Hi all,
Iam attaching pdf file of moon transit in all stars for the year 2010 to 2011 to make the backtesting task of Mr. Susheel easy.
Susheel/Boopathy

My sign in Cancer.
Moon Sign is mesha.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...dates-only-if-ive-freetime-57.html#post525238

Few quries. :confused:

1. Dates & Sign mapping (moon transit)
Does this means that these are the dates when i should check past trading & should go for future trading.
2. I should not go for trading on other dates (moon transit)
3. How i can relate bullish combination given by Susheel with moon transit.

Anythiing else which i need to relate to get best out of trading. :)

Thanks in advance.

susheel04

Astrology is good in analyzing the past, but fails in predicting the future.
if you think Astrology is tells past & not future Then I may be wrong person for u but my view in astrology is different Astro Can time 3 Things Past,Present,Future all these cycles is Called 3 dimensional it Only a Challenge for Astrologer to predict correct.I'm not astrolger only a trader like u who is learning astrology & my learning only ends till end of my cycle of birth's.

My simple question,how far this bullrun takes?
Atleast Techanical reason is based on sound fundamentals.
For example, if 3-ema meets 15-ema and crossover point is below 34-ema,
there are chances of bullmarket.
To answer ur simple question i'm in view market get reversal bearish Thursday,Friday,monday.

Technicals are for Short term trader & fundamentals are for investors if i'm not wrong.

Sometimes of the time Pattern's Fail,Indicator Fail,Even any kind of Trading system has the limitation of probability it doesnt mean that it cant predict future.In Real world of Trading Prediction do not work at all eventhough u are able to predict correct move because of Theory of probability,Money Mangement,psychology.

U also get Whipsaws in 3 Ema,15 Ema & 34 Ema study the origin of Ema's When it is Created? Study the angle of Ema's & Study the Squaring Factors with Intersections All these can be found if u dig through histroy of fibbnoic. if u study deeper insights of Fibbnoic u will find Astro coming into picture with name of SriChakra.

according to me EMA 3= JUPITER
EMA 15= VENUS
EMA 34= KETU

if u can work further u can also get the measure of the move with reversal points.

anyway nice 2 to meet u because i'm from hyderabad.

susheel04

:confused:

Susheel/Boopathy

My sign in Cancer.
Moon Sign is mesha.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...dates-only-if-ive-freetime-57.html#post525238

Few quries. :confused:

1. Dates & Sign mapping (moon transit)
Does this means that these are the dates when i should check past trading & should go for future trading.
2. I should not go for trading on other dates (moon transit)
3. How i can relate bullish combination given by Susheel with moon transit.

Anythiing else which i need to relate to get best out of trading. :)

Thanks in advance.
only see the past traded date Wch Should Give you only bullish if Day falls with the nakshtras.

Status
Not open for further replies.