Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

hello, Susheel,
can u please, tell me significance of nadi astrology. I was reading a book by secrets of nadi astrology by s.ravi what is the accuracy level as according to nadi astrology

the method of prediction, Nakshatra, Lagna and Bhavas are not given any importance, planets and their significance (Karakatwas) are only given more importance. Because in Hindu astrology, we have assumed that the signs and stars does not move, where as the planets are constantly moving in the Zodiac. It is only due to the movement of planets, the different changes occur in human life. Actually the changes occurs when the planets interacts with each other, otherwise there will not be any planetary effect on human being.

please, let me know abt your thoughts abt it. Thanks
Naadi astrology came from the Age of Maharishi Bhrigu most of the Scriptures found from the Southern part of india.In Naadi astrology Lagna is not considered we use Sambandha's & Karakatwas with planets placed in signs.
There are 4 Trines Wch is we see are:
1. Dharma trine(1,5,9)
2. Karma trine(3,7,11)
3. Artha trine (2,6,10)
4. Moksha trine(4,8,12)

in naadi transits are not seen from moon like we do in traditional astrology but we see transits from natal rasi chart ex. my natal saturn is in makra when transit jupiter reach makra there will be a promotion of my job coz karka of Saturn is Profession,Karma & karaka of jupiter is Jeeva,Auspicious.

What is Unique in learning naadi astrology?
Firstly, we dont have tons of rules to follow learn this subject & level of accuracy is more than traditional astrology.

Is these naadi astrology a mundane astrology?
no naadi astrology is not mundane astrology but some the parts are made by me to work it on mundane aspects.

Can i get some more info naadi astrology?
Yes, here are some authors sankar adwal,Ragunath nemani, R.G.Rao, satyanaraya naik
here is website for naadi
www@astrologytrainingdotcom

susheel04

Now that is news for me. I assumed that your recommendations were purely astrological. Since you have mentioned the same, I will also look at things technically, and if both matches, then I will take the trade.

That's nice to hear :D. But I had sent the comments only after market closed. So you could not have helped me. But thanks for your help :), I would need it in future. Cheers!

I am sorry to say that you have misunderstood me:(. As such, I had already mentioned that losses in this trade can be offset by your future predictions. My comments were meant to clear doubts so that I can learn the strategy and apply them well in future so that yesterday's mistakes are not repeated in the future.

Lastly, If you look between my current post and my actual post, you can see that there are lot of followers following you. So don't let my comments hurt them too!
i dont misunderstand anyone if i do i dont deserve to practice astrology.

There are 4 Trines Wch is we see are:
1. Dharma trine(1,5,9)
2. Karma trine(3,7,11)
3. Artha trine (2,6,10)
4. Moksha trine(4,8,12)
Susheel, the book that I am reading is telling me to look for aspect like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th & 12th from the planet. while according to you, 4 trines includes all the places. its bit confusing to me now :p
please, put some light on that.

susheel04

the book u reading is same but u read diffrence between aspects & sambandha
aspects will not be there in naadi. u need to group planets in 1,5,9 & other trines then follow what ur book says it is only talking sambandha.

Western astrology is based on aspect like conjunction, square, opposition, trine & so forth. they jst blindly tell like Venus & Jupiter conjunction is bullish. they dont consider any other fact like lagna or house. I checked this kind of aspect on chart but its accuracy is not tradeble.

isnt this nadi astrology trying to teach me something similar like it ? if yes,then why same kind of thing, gives higher level of accuracy in nadi astrology?

Status
Not open for further replies.