Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

How to Make money in Markets?

do u think Fancy Technical's work all time for u ?
or
do u think Astro Planets work all time?
or
do u think News will work?
or
do u think fundamentals will work?
or
do u think tips make u rich?
or
do u think predictions will save u?
or
Do u think Economic indicators save u?
or
Do u think download ebooks will save u?

Trust me None of these works in Real Market.
Predicting is something different from Trading.

Key is Practice & patience to test a Trading system i traded on many systems on paper for 3 months to 6 months but when i traded in real markets none of them worked belive it or not.

Why did this happen ?
due to emotions caused by me.

can u believe without technicals we can make money in market but this is true u can.

emotions are only controlled by constant practice not by reading wonderful ebooks of discipline. There 2000 rules given in many ebooks but none of them work before ur emotions. People will say that technicals will save from emotions but that is only partly true.

It took me 1.3 year for practice of my trading plan & it took 3 years to put on real market. Wasted time & money but finally landed in the zone of traders.

real trader means not doubling ur money it is just means trading consistently with small losses & making on whole profit. u need to learn quickly for handling losses before ur money is drowned in the hand of broker/market.

WHEN I STARTED MAKING MONEY IN MARKETS

PRACTICE - 25%

PATIENCE - 25%

KNOWLEDGE OF MONEY MANGEMENT - 45%

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OR ANOTHER ANALYSIS - 5%

NOW I'M DIFFERENT I CHANGED MY SELF MORE THAN THIS MY METHOD WILL BE FOUND WHEN I UPLOAD SOME GOOD TUTORIAL STUFF.

i'm member of this forum since 2005 & learned many things from here This traderji is like my entry point for me in trading markets. Many people are caught up in the world of making kind of software wch works but truth is beyond that...

i'm predicting coz to make forum more interactive & fun learning but i see some people are gambling instead of learning the real subject. This is not the purpose i'm here with u all.

I'm not a TIP PROVIDER or ASTROLGER just trader like u all.

trade4joisar

Thanks & keep it up. :clapping:

I agree with you.

None of this works for me.

I am actually long term investor but i found that by waiting for long term like this & if market crash due to scams in INDIA or in US we are again back to position we have 3 years back.

So i was searching something which can help me to be long term investor but with some caution like get out of market when you get some indicator & again enter when it looks stabilize.

I found Traderji.com very useful & surprised by wathing people are sharing knowledge which can be helpful to other members & common people who do not want to gamble.

I found one more strategry here which want to share with you people. Mr. Susheel you might be aware of this.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/30428-shs-315-strategy-how-use-if-effectively.html

So keep it up, i will wait for your strategy as well. :clap:

susheel04

prediction for next day

gap up day starts by Sellers price being pushed down with full pressure at lower levels till 9:26. there will b small rises till 1 hour. again market will fall from 10:20. Real moves should begin from 11 to 2:00. market will see false rise from 2:30 to 2:50 & market should close above prev close.

timings for bears : first opening, 10:20 to 11:00, 2:50 to 3:15
timings for bull: 11 to 2:00

By susheel04 at 2011-02-11

finally we reached!!!!!!!!!!

trade4putuval

prediction for next day

gap up day starts by Sellers price being pushed down with full pressure at lower levels till 9:26. there will b small rises till 1 hour. again market will fall from 10:20. Real moves should begin from 11 to 2:00. market will see false rise from 2:30 to 2:50 & market should close above prev close.

timings for bears : first opening, 10:20 to 11:00, 2:50 to 3:15
timings for bull: 11 to 2:00
Hi,
I am confused with the timings you have provided. The bull timing was provided as 1100 hours to 1400 hours. But the actual bull run started only at 1300 hours.

Based on the timings for bears, the bull run would have slowed down between 1450 hours and 1515 hours. But it continued its run.

Here is where my confusion starts. You had predicted bull timing from 1100 hours, but there was a delay of 2 hours when the actual bull run started. So astrologically, will the rest of the time be impacted in the same manner? You say bearish from 1450 to 1515, but since bull run started 2 hours later, the bearish phase will also be pushed by 2 hours. In other words, it will never come in today, since the market would have already closed for the day!

Based on your signals, I had gone short at 1440 hours using 2 lots of 5300 puts since I had some other tasks in the said bearish time. But the nifty continued its bull run and went 30 points above the point which I brought the 5300 put.

Now I am stuck with 1 5300 put at a rate of 97, while the closing price is 73. I also got out of 1 put lot at a loss of Rs 10.

I am not concerned about the loss, because that loss will be recovered in some of your later trades. I only need to know the following:

When a bull timing or viceversa is predicted , and the timing has a delay of N minutes, will the subsequent bear timing or viceversa have a delay of N minutes?

Also, I would be honored if you could give the positions for Monday so that I can plan the next action on the existing put!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Raj

hi manohara,

Also u try to see the lagna nakshtra belong to sampat group Wch may help you time Correct entries according to your emotional aspect.

As a thumb rule this works for me & it should work for everyone if it is not working we should only study much about other aspects like yoga(Fate) in panchang.
Susheel ,
Thanku very much for sparing your valueble time for explaining.

excuse me , for very late quary.....

"lagna nakshtra belong to sampat group" means

when lagna is in sampat group with reference to natal Moon constallation (nakshatra)

OR

when lagna is in sampat group with reference to natal lagna constallation (nakshatra)

Asuming from natal Moon constallation (nakshatra) , I have checked my trades , they are 70% of the tiime right . still there needs to be some more consistency...

further there are some instances where there is no change of Moon from nakshatra and no change of lagna from a nakshatra still I have got the positive trade as well as nagative trade . What could be the reason ?

I will post some of thoese trades with time......

Manohara..

susheel04

Susheel ,
Thanku very much for sparing your valueble time for explaining.

excuse me , for very late quary.....

"lagna nakshtra belong to sampat group" means

when lagna is in sampat group with reference to natal Moon constallation (nakshatra)

OR

when lagna is in sampat group with reference to natal lagna constallation (nakshatra)

Asuming from natal Moon constallation (nakshatra) , I have checked my trades , they are 70% of the tiime right . still there needs to be some more consistency...

further there are some instances where there is no change of Moon from nakshatra and no change of lagna from a nakshatra still I have got the positive trade as well as nagative trade . What could be the reason ?

I will post some of thoese trades with time......

Manohara..
if u can post trades it wud be helpful for me to make u understand easily.

dont use natal lagna only try to use natal moon why i'm saying this trading is controlled by Emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.