Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

Hello Susheelji,
traderji chat is still not there :p was very good place to talk to you. the other day you told me abt western astrologer tim bost & one more. like j.mar or something. I can not recall that name. Can you please tell me that name again.

in your opinion or in your experience how many % positive result western astrology can give ? what I have heard till now is that western astrology is not in detail like our indian astrology.

Thanks
try micheal jerkins in google

35 pts negative 1st tgt achieved:yahoo::yahoo: and also fut nifty in disc after somany months :clap:

I forgot to give tgts

pivot 5851 down-- 5808 tgt achieved--5749 hard to touch---5707 before this a hurdle at 5749-5740
pivot 5851 up---5910 --- 5952----""6012"" not posible today only after 3rd may

:rofl: trading

market gave the expected movement and it headed towards only -ve and it closed within the range of 35 pts min-70 pts max and could not reach the second support levels also but apart from that bankindex was down more than 1% and except icici all other banks were down and on top of all bharti is up again today overall mkt was less volatile and more towards closed sideways downward trend :)

susheel04

market gave the expected movement and it headed towards only -ve and it closed within the range of 35 pts min-70 pts max and could not reach the second support levels also but apart from that bankindex was down more than 1% and except icici all other banks were down and on top of all bharti is up again today overall mkt was less volatile and more towards closed sideways downward trend :)
Good work & try to predict Live market dont worry if goes wrong don is with you
:thumb:

hello, thanks Susheelji & 4209211

I browse the Michael jenkin. I already had lil bit knowing abt his secret angle which is use of gann angle. in my experience its not that fruitful.

in your opinion western astrology give how much % of positive results?

in case of dual signs like gemin, virgo,sagittarius & pisces. in what case they behave as movable & when do they behave like fixed sign?

Thanks

susheel04

if i'm not wrong nifty should see bull move in august till that mkt will be ruled by bears.

I've already made a curse on nifty to fall for 2 months in traderji chat hope by this time PGDIMES & others users have realized by now.

:annoyed:

Nifty will be relived by curse only after 2 months.

Only remedy is Open chat room soon...so that i could help u to guide better.

Aur

Don kabi joot nahi bolta

This is the proof for my shaap

By susheel04 at 2011-05-03

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.