Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overall market will see a decline may be of 50 pts major share will remain sideways no heavy +ve is expected
reason---
moon is in kumbh rashi iron and steel may see rise
ketu in 9th house banking may go down
service industry hotel and banking may see a downfall
sun is in 1st house it is in mars housewhich may lead bharti airtel to rally more overall communication may see a boost
overall less volatilaty is expected
moon is in kumbh rashi will effect liquor industry and will give small rise

Technical range to watch
5879 is pivot point and if trades 10pts above and holds with upwards trend so we can see 5901-5928-5951 on positive node which is little less posible astrologically
5879 is pivot point and if trades 10pts below and holds with downwards trend so we can see 5852-5829-5802 on negative node which is more posible astrologically

Last edited:

Guys i m sorry i wont be able to pridict realtime for today because my computer is down suddenly but then too i feel 02-may-2011 mkt will make a boom +ve because mars is comming in its own house no doubt sun and moon are also in same house but atleast we can expect heavy volitaility in market like 100-150 movement in up and downside because mars will take mkt upside and sun being in same house and at a very high degree will subdue its effect and moon will act to decerease the effect of sun on mars which will make mkt go high and astrologically today mkt looks -ve on 50-60pts after two - three days i will start giving realtime updates thankyou
Sorry guys

Last edited:

hi all :)
Today we saw a sudden downfall and again a small sudden rise i m trying to explain why it happen
5831=8 number of mars today mars was heavy as it was the nakshtra lord for today
At 11.59 lagna was changed to cancer and lagna lord was moon and rashi was aquarius which lord is saturn but nakshtra was satabhisha who is ruled by rahu which made mkt go down 40-50 points
After that at 14.18 lagna and moon were facing at exact opp to each other and this ended at 14.18 then mkt recovered and then as the nakshtra was weak and mkt has to fall only so it fell
Apart from that banking sector 98% all banks stocks were -ve throught the day and bank nifty was down whole day and also it didnot took much resistance at 11800-11700 lvls it took time but very little in 2-4attempts it broke and gave a down fall
As told like there wont be a major rise mkt didnot go +atall once it start falling but yes we are expected to see a major downfall yet
I dont know why but my inner feeling is saying very soon we are about to see 5500 lvls and\or atleast a 120-150pts of nifty -ve in a day
Bharti was up in +ve and overall i was near to perfect in my first attempt:yahoo::!:cheers:
:clapping::clapping::thanx:Thankyou for supporting me susheelji and bhupatiji:clapping::clapping:

Last edited:

Hi all :)
Now some thing for today:D
As per nakshtra combination and planatery aspect we cannot see a big rise atall but yes mkt will remain +ve by 30-40 max 50pts for first 1-1.5 hrs session like till max 11.15 am or a gapup opening is also expected and then it will start subduding in a closed sideways downward trend and a min of 35-max of 70 pts of -ve mkt will close but overall very less volitality is expected mkt will remain more towards sideways and less open directional
along with that bharti will again rise today and no -ve is expected for bharti

Now best of luck to me and also to all of you as today is expiry day

Happy tading :thumb:
Happy expiry:rofl::rofl:

Hello Susheelji,
traderji chat is still not there :p was very good place to talk to you. the other day you told me abt western astrologer tim bost & one more. like j.mar or something. I can not recall that name. Can you please tell me that name again.

in your opinion or in your experience how many % positive result western astrology can give ? what I have heard till now is that western astrology is not in detail like our indian astrology.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.