Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

bpr

ZINC

usa session i can not add sonic indicators, i will add in asian and europe session
@Sateshchand
Few posts back Zabeen said the renko is repainting. Is it so ?
And how is Renko different from the rabngebar ?
Any other pros and cons of renko we should be aware of ?
Renko looks interesting I will spend some more time on that.
btw this is a article I find for renko back-testing. Not yet tried.
http://forexelite.net/renko-bars-how-to-backtest-renko/

zabeen2004

Warning: The levels I posted below are my own analysis and it may be wrong so never trade based on those levels.

Nifty: Volume analysis suggest that the uptrend in Nifty is over per DTF but however 6700 is a strong support which needs to be broken with heavy volumes for downtrend confirmation.
NG:A valid breakout setup per DTF after it closed above 284 with heavy volumes but however trend decision at closing above 288 which is 23% retracement.

Crudeoil: Crudeoil is the only stock heavily operated by MM's which never respects any indicators but fibo's. At present its Finding hard to hold above 6330 Major Resistance at this point.
Copper: Has spent much time near 400's and now volume analysis suggest it took strong support and ready to move up but needs to close above 409 for 420
Except Nifty all the stocks are inline as per my expectations which i posted few days back. Copper achieved the target, NG reached 291, Crude - Tested 6200's.

zabeen2004

All eyes should be on crudeoil at 6266. Crudeoil is finding hard to break this number since wednesday which it tested four times and fell. Even today it opened with the same number. Comparatively $ traded at 102 (round off number) when crudeoil tests 6266 in mcx. Until it breaks above keep shorting with short SL and remember to go long when breaks above with last ASR support line as SL