Applying Sonic R Strategy in NSE, MCX - Discussion

zabeen2004

Yes Renko bars needs high end processor with more RAM and HD space. Even with all those configurations still it will make the system run slow if morethan 1 charts opened.

zabeen2004

how..is..closnig.on..nickle..may..4HTF

VINOD. RPS

4Hr TF shows the fight between bulls and bears on high. Not sure who will win and where prices will stop but its not too far. Look at the DTF with huge bull volume bar on MCX and just regular candlestick bar on LME. We need to wait for more confirmation before we confirm reversal as DTF doesn't suggest bearish volume.

zabeen2004

Vinod,

Here is my two additional indiicators as you requested earlier and details on how to use.
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/7R7OxyMceOdZvx75iHoq2A

Syn ASR: It plots Active support and resistance and this is true breakout trade. Red dotted lines for support and green for resistance. More number of dots more accuracy. You can trade based on breakout below or above and whereever it forms irrespective of dragon and trend line. This is most useful indicator but use it effectively. I am using this the most along with sonic volume candles for scalp.

Sync TS: This indicator alerts on the trend power and explosion power. If this alerts while stocks breaking out PA wave breakout or ASR breakout then its additional confirmation for positive trade. This will be an annoying indicator as well bcoz it will keep on alerting until the price stops its uptrend so be more cautious while using this indicator.

I have posted these two indicators with basic explanation but test it effectively before take decision based on it.

rpsvinod

Vinod,

Here is my two additional indiicators as you requested earlier and details on how to use.
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/7R7OxyMceOdZvx75iHoq2A

Syn ASR: It plots Active support and resistance and this is true breakout trade. Red dotted lines for support and green for resistance. More number of dots more accuracy. You can trade based on breakout below or above and whereever it forms irrespective of dragon and trend line. This is most useful indicator but use it effectively. I am using this the most along with sonic volume candles for scalp.

Sync TS: This indicator alerts on the trend power and explosion power. If this alerts while stocks breaking out PA wave breakout or ASR breakout then its additional confirmation for positive trade. This will be an annoying indicator as well bcoz it will keep on alerting until the price stops its uptrend so be more cautious while using this indicator.

I have posted these two indicators with basic explanation but test it effectively before take decision based on it.
Zabeen, :clap:.:clap:..I believe this Sharing and Caring is very unique. God bless u..BTW..got it..Syn ASR..but another one is ex4 format..'ve to convert it..am i right? few days back i' ve seen here ..http://www.traderji.com/metatrader/92788-how-convert-ex4-mq4.html

but something deleted from this thread..anyway update if 've time..

Dear Silent Readers of this thread..Pls share ur views ..everything is free here..no more bla..bla..secrets behind this system..

There is a lot of difference between knowing something and doing something:D

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

zabeen2004

Vinod,

No need to convert it I am using the same as it is. It will work in ex4 format. Ex4 is nothing but a protected mode for codes inside the indicator. Let me know if you have4 any issues.