Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Have a flash on NOW saying

"(08Sep2014 12:53:32) : DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM IF YOUR LEDGER BALANCE IS NEGATIVE OR DEBIT BALANCE THEN YOU WILL NOT GET SELL BENEFIT (FULL ) . WE ARE TRYING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS EAR LY AS POSSIBLE. TILL THEN BEAR WITH US. FOR ANY ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL 033 66063021/3024/3022"

What does it mean, please explain

Hi,

Due to some unavoidable circumstances we have made some minor changes in our RMS policy, only for CNC (Delivery Trade) product.Please visit our Web(http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Static/Download.aspx?id=11) to check the latest changes...

Happy Trading !!!

Pick Of the Week 13.09.2014

Scrip-KARURVYSYA
CMP-528
Target-570-620
Stop Loss-500
Recommendation-Buy Above 530

KARURVYSYA :- Stock has took a fresh breakout from its trading range of previous three months, which is positive signal. Traders can build long position at current levels or on every correction

Scrip-CARBORUNIV
CMP-212
Target-240-270
Stop Loss-195
Recommendation-Buy Above-214

CARBORUNIV :- Short to medium term trend of the stock is positive and currently trading above its previous major resistance of 200 which is positive signal. Traders can build long position at current levels or on every correction

Happy Trading !!!

Their brokerage rates are very cheap. They are catching up quickly in everything else. The only concern is the safety of funds. Otherwise I wonder, how can it be feasible?!?

All in all, it is a better alternative than wisdom capital and the likes of it. Their PR representative on traderji is good. Cheers..
Hi,

we are a broking house from eastern part of India who have been doing business in the retail segment for the last twelve years.....i guess this is good enough time to prove that we are not the class of vanishing ourselves out. From FY 2012-13, we have started expanding in all directions across the country. Today our volumes in NSE, BSE, MCX and CDS are very much comparable to any of the broking houses in the top lists.

Happy Trading !!!

How much money does Achievers hold with their clearing member?
How big are you and what is the scale of operation

Hi,

Currently we have sufficient balance with Exchange as well as our Clearing menber.

For your knowledge, currently our average intraday volume is Rs1000 Crore + combined across all segment.

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:
Achiievers,

What is the guarantee that clients funds are not being misused? Please give us some proof. Because, your rates are so cheap that it is scaring my confidence as a trader. What if one fine day, you go absconding? Can you please share with us some records?

It will be helpful for us small traders who don't have any means to find out the truth. Please don't misunderstand. It is to clear our doubts only. I tried to introduce my friend to join your brokerage, and he gave me a sly expression.

What is the catch?

I am facing

"NOW initialization failed for interactive engines << os error >>

What could be the reasons, other than internet issue, as my internet is running fine
Also cleaned up temp files etc but to no avail.

Thanks