Achiievers Equities

hi achiiievers ,,

I want to know the margin requirement in a cover order to sell a Nifty Index Option and Sansex Index Option ?? :thumb:
TheMarketKid,

You have made a spelling mistake. It is achiievers. Not Achiiievers.
It contains two I's "II". One for Integrity and one for Innovation. Mind the spelling or your cheque will bounce.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Pick Of the Week 06.09.2014

Scrip-HEG
CMP-308
Target-335-360
Stop Loss-285
Recommendation-Buy Above 310

HEG:- medium to short term trend of the stock is positive and recently stock has took a fresh breakout from it resistance of previous 3 months. Traders can build position in this at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-MAHINDUGIN
CMP-470
Target-500-530
Stop Loss-440
Recommendation-Buy Above-472

MAHINDUGIN:- medium to short term trend of the stock is positive and recently stock has took a fresh breakout from it resistance of previous 3 months. Traders can build position in this at current levels or on every correction.

Happy Trading !!!

Monthly Calls 06.09.2014

Scrip-AXISBANK
CMP-416
Target-446-478
Stop Loss-380
Recommendation-Buy Above 418

AXISBANK:- Stock is trading above its previous major resistance of 410, which is a bullish signal. Traders can build position in this at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-CROMPGREAV
CMP-216
Target-236-260
Stop Loss- 195
Recommendation-Buy Above 217

CROMPGREAV:-Medium to short term trend of the stock is positive and recently stock has broken a bullish triangle formation, on weekly charts, which is a bullish signal. Traders can build position in this at current levels or on every correction.

Happy Trading !!!

hi achiievers ,,

I want to know the margin requirement in a cover order to sell a Nifty Index Option and Sansex Index Option ?? :thumb:

Hi,

Currently we are not providing any exposure for Option trading.So Cover Order Product does not allow option trading.
Cover Order only applicable those stocks are available in Future & Option Segment where for cash trading client gets 20 times exposure & for future trading 2-5 times depending on the Span margin requirement..

Happy Trading !!!

Have a flash on NOW saying

"(08Sep2014 12:53:32) : DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM IF YOUR LEDGER BALANCE IS NEGATIVE OR DEBIT BALANCE THEN YOU WILL NOT GET SELL BENEFIT (FULL ) . WE ARE TRYING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS EAR LY AS POSSIBLE. TILL THEN BEAR WITH US. FOR ANY ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL 033 66063021/3024/3022"

What does it mean, please explain

Their brokerage rates are very cheap. They are catching up quickly in everything else. The only concern is the safety of funds. Otherwise I wonder, how can it be feasible?!?

All in all, it is a better alternative than wisdom capital and the likes of it. Their PR representative on traderji is good. Cheers..