Achiievers Equities

Expecting your reply on my post No 725.

I would like to open an account with you guys scincerely, But what is the assurance that it won't be closed just like VPS Broker? You guys are into market since long as you are promoting , then why did u started this plan just now? whats the reason for all of sudden this meharbani?
I am not against you but the way VPS closed and you have increased charges from 500 to 750 pm (50% hike all of sudden) ain't suggesting cheapest brokerage is not the only path of success or survival?
How many active clients do your team has got within six months of launching this plan. 100 or maximum 200?? So altogether with the earning of approx 2 lakh (assuming 200 active clients per month 400 X 500) How you guys will survive? How many staff do you have what are the basic salary of them?
Hope I am not asking 2 much, as I am having right to ask before opening an account with you.

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Hi,

For your information plan was not started now it is there from 1st of April 2012.

We are one of the first brokers in India to launch unlimited plan for just Rs.500, it was revised after 18 months.

Currently we don't have any plan to stop it, further we have launched one more plan "Trade more, Earn more" plan were you can trade for Rs.15/per trade.

Currently we have 3 different brokerage plans to choose as per clients need, profile, trading volumes and trading strategy.

Offers Plan Details Benefit
1 *Rs 15 per Trade Offer Rs 15 per Trade Just Rs.15/- per transaction, whatever the size of Trade
2 Mega Value Plane Rs 750 per month Trade Unlimited for a Month with nominal charge
3 Normal/Default Plan 0.50% Cash , 0.05% Equity Intraday / Futures and Rs 100 per lot in Options. Pay as you Trade

You can visit http://achiieversequitiesltd.com/static/aboutus/aboutus.aspx to get other details.

Hope able to clarify the details.

Happy Trading!!!

ram2010

I would like to open an account with you guys scincerely, But what is the assurance that it won't be closed just like VPS Broker? You guys are into market since long as you are promoting , then why did u started this plan just now? whats the reason for all of sudden this meharbani?
I am not against you but the way VPS closed and you have increased charges from 500 to 750 pm (50% hike all of sudden) ain't suggesting cheapest brokerage is not the only path of success or survival?
How many active clients do your team has got within six months of launching this plan. 100 or maximum 200?? So altogether with the earning of approx 2 lakh (assuming 200 active clients per month 400 X 500) How you guys will survive? How many staff do you have what are the basic salary of them?
Hope I am not asking 2 much, as I am having right to ask before opening an account with you.
You missed the following.

1.Achiievers server configuration.

2.No. of computers,fans and phones in their office.

2.Their office is in rented or own building.

Enough?:lol:

Instead you can try to build your own price action based trading system to trade successfully.

akhill

You missed the following.

1.Achiievers server configuration.

2.No. of computers,fans and phones in their office.

2.Their office is in rented or own building.

Enough?:lol:

Instead you can try to build your own price action based trading system to trade successfully.
lol... you think its a joke right ? Understand that those are the questions that come into the mind of any serious trader whoever considers trading as a profession. your witless comment just shows how ignorant you are when it comes to doing business. God bless.

ram2010

lol... you think its a joke right ? Understand that those are the questions that come into the mind of any serious trader whoever considers trading as a profession. your witless comment just shows how ignorant you are when it comes to doing business. God bless.
i fully agree.

Is it possible to go to kolkata and visit their office and verify all these things.

akhill

i fully agree.

Is it possible to go to kolkata and visit their office and verify all these things.
If you are buying a refrigerator or a washing machine, you go to 10 shops, verify each and every dealer, look at the brand, credibility of the brand, review of a particular product and then you give them ur money right ??

When you are dealing with ur hard earned money, you are supposed to be more careful. I am not saying that Achillievers will run away with your money.. but how can you be peaceful ?? I don't want to deposit my money into some brokers' account and spend sleepless nights. Though it takes some time or a bit more energy and expense, I would like to verify everything and only then park my money with them. There is always a first time for everything.

we have seen so many brokers who charge very high rates, but still going down bankrupt. how do you think the discount brokers will survive ?? by cutting down work force and running office from a 2 bed room apartment with an internet connection and bank account ?? Atleast the broker should be able to give a viable explanation about how the money is safe. Tomorrow when suddenly your phone call is not answered or your email is not replied, what will you do ?? Look for those who signed the lease for 2 BR apartment in Kolkata ??

Off late, there are many many brokers coming out of Kolkata, which makes one skeptical when dealing with them. Open your eyes bud.

Achievers,
Why no brokerage calculator is available in your website? Its a common practice for discount brokers now a days? Its creating doubt about your transparency.

Would you like to care enough to reply my silly questions, what are the transaction costs for NSE/MCX/NCDEX/MCSX Currency and what are the stamp duties being charged for your clients ?

Dear Achiivers,

1) Any progress or update on the bracket order front? :)

2) And will the exposure with the bracket order be the same as with CO? :)

Technically speaking "in terms of safety" there is no difference between CO and bracket order, but still it is better to ask and get clarification... :)

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Achievers,
Why no brokerage calculator is available in your website? Its a common practice for discount brokers now a days? Its creating doubt about your transparency.

Would you like to care enough to reply my silly questions, what are the transaction costs for NSE/MCX/NCDEX/MCSX Currency and what are the stamp duties being charged for your clients ?

Hi,

We are in process of updating Brokerage Calculator in out website very soon.

Regarding details of our Transaction cost please go to http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/74228-achiievers-equities-64.html#post877991

Happy Trading !!!