Achiievers Equities

Jai Mata Di

Hi, Achiievers,

Just curious to know, as you are a Kolkata based broker please tell me what it the Stamp Duty for Equity Futures and MCX for Kolkata/W.B. based clients?
Is it Rs 200/Cr OR 1000/Cr for Nifty Futures?
I hope you'll not ignore my query. :)

Thanks in Advance & Best Wishes.

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Hi, Achiievers,

Just curious to know, as you are a Kolkata based broker please tell me what it the Stamp Duty for Equity Futures and MCX for Kolkata/W.B. based clients?
Is it Rs 200/Cr OR 1000/Cr for Nifty Futures?
I hope you'll not ignore my query. :)

Thanks in Advance & Best Wishes.

Hi,

Its Rs.200 per crore in Equity Future and Nil in MCX for West Bengal based clients.

Happy Trading !!!

Hi Achiievers

My MVP will end with the close of this month and due to some personal reasons I may not be active in the market for some time, so want to opt Rs 15 per trade plan for the time being.

So, just want to know

The procedure of shifting from MVP to Rs 15 per trade – “Trade more, Earn more” plan.

Though I understand that an email to customer care may do the needful but I want an answer from you, so that I may not be charged default brokerage (in case I make a trade during this period), as your default brokerage is very high and is out of question.

Thanks
Would request you to send a email mentioning details to [email protected] before expiry of MVP and they will do the needful.

Happy Trading !!!

Dear Achiivers,

Since you do not have a margin calculator, can you let me know in ''terms of amount'' what is the current margin required to buy one lot of December Nifty futures with cover order? :)
Hi,

Considering Nifty Dec 2013 CMP - 6150

Contract Value - 6150 * 50 = 307500

In NRML mode - Span Margin 7% + Exposure Margin 3%=Total Margin 10% i.e. 307500*10% = 30750

But we consider only Span Margin for Carry forward or Overnite Position i.e. 7% of 307500 = 21525

In MIS we give 2 times of Exposure of Margin available and block 21525/2=10762.5

In Cover Order margin required is 5% of 307500 i.e. 15375 and trigger price is 3% that would be 5965.5 that means 184.5 point below CMP.

Considering the fact if we start taking margin of 2.5% i.e. 7687.5 in Cover Order and trigger price is 3% and clients encounter a stop loss at trigger price of 5965.5 itself than will also client have to incur a loss of (184.5*50=9225/- against a Margin of 7687.5)1537.5 and client will be out of pocket.

So as per our RMS policy in Cover Order we block margin of 5% in all future stocks and index considering Total Margin (Span Exposure+ Exposure) with a trigger price of 3%

For details of Daily Margin Applicable please visit http://achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/NFO MARGIN FOR 28-11-13.pdf

Happy Trading!!!

Pick of the Week 29.11.2013

Scrip-GMDCLTD
CMP-106
Target-120-135
Stop Loss-96
Recommendation-Buy Above 107

Scrip-CIPLA
CMP-391
Target-410-430
Stop Loss-375
Recommendation-Buy Above 392

Happy Trading!!!

Monthly Call for December 2013

Scrip-CHAMBELFERT
CMP-39
Target-46-52
Stop Loss-34
Recommendation-Buy Above 39.2

Scrip-HINDUNILVR
CMP-596
Target-620-640
Stop Loss-578
Recommendation-Buy Above 597

Happy Trading!!!

Dear Achiivers,

What is the procedure of squaring off a Nifty futures CO procedure with you? Can it be done by taking new opposite position? :)

Thanks

You can squared off Cover Order Position by modifying Stop Loss order.

Can it be done by taking new opposite position?

No it cant be done by taking new opposite position.For details visit http://achiieversequitiesltd.com/Sta...er-Product.pdf

Thanks

Happy Trading !!!
Many thanks for answering my query. Glad you answered it.

Just few more queries, please :)

1) CO squaring off rule is same for all brokers. No?

2) Either modify or exit - opposite position will not impact the already open position. Correct? Particular when you have only one lot worth of margin.

Example: you have 10k margin and bought one lot of Nifty futures @6110 with CO. Now is it possible to take one more CO position, say a sell position @6095? Will the RMS allow it? And even it does, will this new position square off the previously bought position of @6110?

Last edited: