Achiievers Equities

Raju

Soft_Trader,

Thanks for the reply.We have never asked for his identity.

"So why question more when you are getting lower charges"...I have no comment for this statement..

You are already helping us a lot and doing a good job by letting us know details of them.Thanks for the same.

AnAtheist,
Smart question...

Once our doubts get cleared we would be happily opening an account.

Regards,
Raju

Thanks, and one more thing, why they dont put all the schem on there web site, they want to hide from some one.
I agree with Trader J . The information regarding brokerage and charges is the most attractive part for a trader to compare with their existing brokerage plans.

Actually the way RKSV presented their plan on their website was a great plus for me to approach them for further processes . Now again with their currency plan they have updated their website including the calculator. I really like this approach.

Soft trader has helped so much to understand about Achiievers plans and charges otherwise on their website it was really difficult to make out whats on the offer exactly.

IS 500Rs/Month is for both equity and F&O?and what about futures and options intraday margin ?like zerodha gives 40%margin benefit for writing options and futures.
another query is this scheme available now also?.
regards ,
m prakash

soft_trader

Dear Soft Trader, What about exposer limit, for equity , Future and specially Nifty Option writing. Is there any NRML, MIS order type ? or just one order. What about RMS ? I mean cutoff time 3 PM or 3.20 PM ? Please reply , Thanks
I will try update on this on Monday.
Intraday margin for Futures and Option writing is 50% of required SPAN. Code is MIS

For exposure in Cash segment is 5 times. Product type MIS. For Delivery it's CNC.

Intraday Cutoff time is 3:15PM

Last edited:

Trader J

Intraday margin for Futures and Option writing is 60% of required SPAN. Code is MIS

For exposure in Cash segment is 5 times. Product type MIS. For Delivery it's CNC.
Thanks, please also let me know cutoff time for 60% exposer, I think system will cutt all MIS position @ 3.20 PM , please confirm the time, and in NOW its very difficult to convert MIS to NRML

soft_trader

Thanks SoftTrader for providing so much details about them.
It is like "loot lo maal"
How to ask them for an account opening form.
Thanks
You can mail them for forms.

But remember minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed.

Here is a quote by Achiievers:

In case you are interested in opening an account with us, you may download the form from our website at www.achiieversequitiesltd.com in the download segment available towards the lower half of the home page. Alternatively, you may just drop in your address at [email protected] who would be helping you receive the said forms. Thanking you all for the tremendous support.

Last edited: