Achiievers Equities

Raju

Soft_Trader,

Zerodha would have taken 160 rupees as per executed charges...You are already saving money .

Cheers....
Just few more days of queries and answers & I too would join AEL..

Thanks,
Raju

Raju

by a rough calculation... ur profit of Rs 374 would be Rs 160 had u made the same transaction on zerodha. You just earned Rs 214 extra compared to zerodha in ur first day itself. congrats :thumb:

In the pdf u posted..transaction charge appears to to 0.05% on premium turnover and 0.025% as clearing charges on options turnover again.... so 7.5 K per cr adds up...!
LionKin....I agree I am unnecessarily paying Zerodha more money.Now already after more than 1.5 yrs I misunderstood why Zerodha is not good for a small trader like me....

Regards,
Raju

The back office is pretty good. Anyone interested can take a look at their BO Demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7tBitrnzdI&feature=youtu.be
@ Soft Trader ,

Its really good to know that on the starting day you seem to be satisfied with achiievers.

You have also posted the Contract Note in the thread for more clarity and it really does help a lot to understand the charges etc.

I hope that the coming days will keep things going in the right direction as claimed by achiievers .

You say that you enjoy being a guinea pig , its really very humorous :rofl:

soft_trader

Account opening. - It was a smooth process.An executive came and collected the documents from my home. 2 copies of documents required i.e. PAN 2 copies, 6 month bank statement 2 copies Photo 2. No cancel cheque required. One cheque for subscription to the Mega value plan and one margin cheque. Their account opening process is a bit slow. It took 6 working days for them to open my account. One strange thing is they clear the cheque first from the bank before opening the account. I guess it is to verify the bank or something else. But really not bothered about it.

Platform - NSE NOW is provided for trading. It is provided free of cost. The quote refresh speed and the order execution is as usual good in NSE NOW. Now regarding chart, what more to say, everyone here in TJ knows how the chart of NOW is :p

Backoffice - The backoffice is pretty decent. The interface is quite good also. It works with all browsers. Some unique things are like 'Appointment' where you can save your tasks. Another good feature is you can get a duplicate copy of e-mail sent by Achiievers to you in the backoffice itself. So say you have accidentely deleted an important mail from your inbox you can get a copy of it in the BO.

On the negative side there are no facility of instant funds transfer. You have to do a funds transfer if you have ICICI/HDFC/AXIS or you can do a NEFT. After that you have to call them up or send them a mail for it to get updated into your account otherwise it will get reflected on your account the next day.

Subscription - There is no auto-debit of the subscription charges from your account unlike RKSV where they automatically debits their charges at the first of every month. To me this is a very good thing.

Demat AMC - Rs. 400/- is charged for Demat every year.

Margin against DP holdings - This is one of the most discussed and requested service in TJ. Achiievers have their own DP with CDSL. So no third-party like IL&FS involved in between. Margin will be given after appropriate Haircut. NSDL lovers will get a bit disappointed because Achiievers doesn't provides NSDL Demat account.

SMS - You will get 2 SMS alerts daily. One is for trade summary and the other one for Account balance.

All that said I am very much satisfied with Achiievers and I will recommend it to every trader.

soft_trader

I know I have missed out on several points while writing the review. If anyone has any query or wants any point to be added in the review, I will be happy to do that.

I know I have missed out on several points while writing the review. If anyone has any query or wants any point to be added in the review, I will be happy to do that.
Why not do a test payout also and let us know the results.

I guess if achievers put in some efforts a lot of other brokers
Will come back to ground as of now they are flying in sky

Like zerodha not providing margin against stocks in DP charging
Falls Trx charges (Shame pretending to be ultra eithical and
Doing Black marketing )

Also Rksv will have to reduce brokerage and provide margins though these
Guys are still honest about charges and everything and not
Black marketers like Zerodha

I would say best of luck to achievers I wanted to do something
Like this for fellow traders and my self but did not materialise

Even after charging just 500 per month they are honest about
What TRXN charges best of luck to them and thanks to soft trader