• Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

amitrandive

Every life has its ups and downs. Learn to be present to the seasons in your own life. If you are ill ~ remember that you are more than a physical body. Know that what can not be cured, can often be healed. If you are sad, take charge of your mind and focus on things that make you smile and laugh again. If you feel lonely, tap into your imagination to use your time to serve or learn something new . There are times in life when you will have more questions than answers. Even in the darkness of this time, know that you are not alone. Be still and listen to your heart, which will allow you to access a deep strength and genuine joy for life.

Allow yourself to hear your own still small voice; to believe in your truth; to find a place within of safety and peace; and to understand the depth and truth of your own feelings. Life is meant to be lived~ not endured or existing feeling totally stressed out. You have the power to create a life in which you are respected for who you are ~ valued, cherished and celebrated! Life is too short to allow other people to steal your joy. You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!

Les Brown

amitrandive

In trading, you can never really know at each important point what the correct move is until you look backwards. Therefore, you must have a method, which is systematic with what your goal is.The goal in trading is to get to the point of the least amount of loss in the journey. In a maze you can not have the exact path but you can totally eliminate the unnecessary steps by using a well devised system. In trading, you can not make the exact moves each time you trade but you can devise a system, which prevents you from unnecessary steps. The unnecessary steps are usually costly losses in trading.

Phantom of the Pits

Catch22

http://www.ted.com/talks/seth_godin_on_sliced_bread

How to get your ideas to spread.

Excerpted transcript--
I'm going to give you four specific examples, I'm going to cover at the end about how a company called Silk tripled their sales, how an artist named Jeff Koons went from being a nobody to making a whole bunch of money and having a lot of impact, to how Frank Gehry redefined what it meant to be an architect. And one of my biggest failures as a marketer in the last few years, a record label I started that had a CD called "Sauce."
Before I can do that I've got to tell you about sliced bread, and a guy named Otto Rohwedder. Now, before sliced bread was invented in the 1910s I wonder what they said? Like the greatest invention since the telegraph or something. But this guy named Otto Rohwedder invented sliced bread, and he focused, like most inventors did, on the patent part and the making part. And the thing about the invention of sliced bread is this -- that for the first 15 years after sliced bread was available no one bought it; no one knew about it; it was a complete and total failure. And the reason is that until Wonder came along and figured out how to spread the idea of sliced bread, no one wanted it. That the success of sliced bread, like the success of almost everything we've talked about at this conference, is not always about what the patent is like, or what the factory is like -- it's about can you get your idea to spread, or not. And I think that the way you're going to get what you want, or cause the change that you want to change, to happen, is to figure out a way to get your ideas to spread.

And it doesn't matter to me whether you're running a coffee shop or you're an intellectual, or you're in business, or you're flying hot air balloons. I think that all this stuff applies to everybody regardless of what we do. That what we are living in is a century of idea diffusion. That people who can spread ideas, regardless of what those ideas are, win. When I talk about it I usually pick business, because they make the best pictures that you can put in your presentation, and because it's the easiest sort of way to keep score. But I want you to forgive me when I use these examples because I'm talking about anything that you decide to spend your time to do.
http://www.ted.com/talks/seth_godin_on_sliced_bread/transcript?language=en