20% ROI per month on captial above 1 Cr possible?

sridhga

I read and reread such traders posts again and again. I studied their system but couldnt do 15000 into 3.5 lacs but successfully turned 15000 into 0s. I had a great benefit in doing that. I could carry forward those losses to save taxes later on. Its a good way to save taxes.

Boss, instead donate to Akshaya Patra Foundation. Poor children across the country would be fed during mid-day at schools and you get 50% tax deduction.

Boss, instead donate to Akshaya Patra Foundation. Poor children across the country would be fed during mid-day at schools and you get 50% tax deduction.
What's that about 50% deduction ? Can you please give some details?

sridhga

What's that about 50% deduction ? Can you please give some details?
If you donate online, you can choose to donate for the mid-day meal activity in a specific state or you can choose anywhere in India. You can donate for 1 year meal to 1 child, 2 children, 3 children etc. You can also add to buy a plate and water tumbler for the child. Your PAN information needs to be provided along with email and you immediately get the tax exempted receipt on your email upon payment.

You can claim 50% of the donation as deduction under Sec 80G at the time of filing your tax returns, subject to a maximum of 10% of your Gross Total Income.

Last edited:
yeah, @marimuthu13 , with those kind of returns, your tax planning has to go side by side. To get 20% returns, you will need to earn probably 40% per month.

Which stocks have that much liquidity without being noticed by the bigger boys ?

marimuthu13

yeah, @marimuthu13 , with those kind of returns, your tax planning has to go side by side. To get 20% returns, you will need to earn probably 40% per month.

Which stocks have that much liquidity without being noticed by the bigger boys ?
lol... tax planning.....

30/50 lakh transactions are nothing in F&O stocks...average transactions value of one F&O stock is 2767484493 Rs... that is 2767 Lakhs....where is our 30/50 lakh value is?

lol... tax planning.....

30/50 lakh transactions are nothing in F&O stocks...average transactions value of one F&O stock is 2767484493 Rs... that is 2767 Lakhs....where is our 30/50 lakh value is?
Not turnover, the profit. If you make 20% per month on 1 crore, you will be liable for nearly 50% IT.

Not turnover, the profit. If you make 20% per month on 1 crore, you will be liable for nearly 50% IT.
Are bhai return tho aane do....we will hire team of CAs for tax planning........and happily pay taxes to Govt.......bhai crore me kamaoge tho tax tho dena padega hi.....no issues on that....

sridhga

20% ROI per month on captial above 1 Cr possible?

Larry Williams won Trading World Cup in 1987. He converted $10K into $1.1M in 12 months. (Real money and not paper trading.)

10 years later, his daughter Michelle Williams who is also a Hollywood actress won the same world cup at age 17!

Anything is possible.