1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Those who are using the tool, Please let me know how we can improve both OTP and MTP. Of course this is not a professional tool but a Tool for beginners to make some small money.
Hi Raj,

I'm beginner to the trading world, recently started using your MTP 3.5 for BankNifty, I get different signals if I check both the "StockScreenGF" and "StockTrader" tabs, Can you please let us know which one should be the accurate and when to use the other?.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Srini

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hi Raj,

I'm beginner to the trading world, recently started using your MTP 3.5 for BankNifty, I get different signals if I check both the "StockScreenGF" and "StockTrader" tabs, Can you please let us know which one should be the accurate and when to use the other?.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Srini
StockScreener - This is mostly for Cash Trading or to filter your stocks based on EOD values. This has only daily values
StockTracker - This is for Intraday trading. For this you have to understand the FLOW method and Trade based on Pivots. With this you can do Multiple Trades Perday (MTP)
I have also uploaded another tool OTP(One Trader Perday) based on Open=Low (BUY) and Open=High (SELL) strategy.

See my signature for the latest OTP download link

All the tools are based on my own knowledge that I had gathered in the past 2-3 years. So before trading use your own judgement.

Recently I am working on developing a tool to Analyze the Options chain.

So based on your Risk profile and Time, you can choose the tool accordingly.

If you are beginner, First Do Cash trading for six months based on the Stock Screener.
Then you can start with OTP to Intraday trading but just one trade per day per stock.
Finally only you should use MTP.

healthraj

03-Jul-13 Options Analysis

Yesterday we were aiming for 5830 and Today Market will open Gap down and will break 5830 Levels, which would act as the Resistance. So those who want to Sell can look for some bounce back and Sell around 5805/5830. Today we can hopefully see 5770, which is the Positional Pivot (Average of 5600-6000). The 5600-6000 call can be Tried and closed around 65 today/ tomorrow. It would be good to close around 5770 - Where we would get the max profit.

prabhsingh

Yesterday we were aiming for 5830 and Today Market will open Gap down and will break 5830 Levels, which would act as the Resistance. So those who want to Sell can look for some bounce back and Sell around 5830. Today we can hopefully see 5770, which is the Positional Pivot (Average of 5600-6000). The 5600-6000 call can be Tried and closed around 65 today/ tomorrow. It would be good to close around 5770 - Where we would get the max profit.
5776 is 38.2% retracment level as well from 5570-5904.So these levels can be watched for taking any long position.

healthraj

SBIN

Those who want to Try some stocks. Normally SBIN goes with NIFTY Trend. Yesterday closed around 2000. The weekly range is 1800 - 2000. Try to take shorts positions around 1930-1954. It will test 1800-1850 in the coming days as per the Options Chain.

healthraj

5776 is 38.2% retracment level as well from 5570-5904.So these levels can be watched for taking any long position.
Agreed. But I would suggest not to be in a hurry to go Long. Wait for the Positions to be made, Like during this Reversal a Huge Change in OI was seen at 6000 CE. Similarly if 5700 has to be bottom, Then the following things need to happen...

- The Max OI needs to change from 5600 PE to 5700 PE and so the range would change from 5600-6000 to 5700-6100 (OR 5700-6200 - 500 points). The 5700-6100 is also trading near 68. The pair needs to show increase in price...
- The MAX CHG in OI should be at 5700 PE like it happened for 6000 CE.
- Right now both 5700 and 5900 strikes do not have any huge positions. The Max Options postions are at 5800 followed by 5600 and 6000.

healthraj

Option Analysis Tool.

Based on the Observations in the past one week, I am basically developing the Option Analysis Tool.

The logic is as follows.
1. The OptionsChain Data is downloaded from NSEIndia.com - using the url http://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/option_chain/optionKeys.jsp?symbol=NIFTY. This link will always give the current month data. So we don't have to specifiy the expiry date
2. The Futures Data is downloaded from NSEIndia.com - This is more for information - using the url http://www.nseindia.com/live_market.../fomwatchsymbol.jsp?key=NIFTY&Fut_Opt=Futures
3. Find out where the MAX CHG in OI happened in CE and PE - This would be used to calculate the daily range and direction. (I had used Volume first but it is not giving the right direction).
4. Find out where the MAX OI is in CE and PE - This would be used to calculate the weekly / positional range and direction.
5. The daily range will be used to calculate the daily, Low, High and Pivot and similarly for Weekly.
6. If CE positions are greater than PE positions then it is SELL and vice versa.
7. Please note that this is just a beginning and I am not using any Price movement.
8. Based on further observations we can keep fine tuning the tool.

The tool can used to Analyze for any NSE Index or Stock which are traded in F&O.

Welcome your suggestions and comments.

Last edited:

healthraj

Yesterday we were aiming for 5830 and Today Market will open Gap down and will break 5830 Levels, which would act as the Resistance. So those who want to Sell can look for some bounce back and Sell around 5805/5830. Today we can hopefully see 5770, which is the Positional Pivot (Average of 5600-6000). The 5600-6000 call can be Tried and closed around 65 today/ tomorrow. It would be good to close around 5770 - Where we would get the max profit.
So the fight is going on for 5805 - Or the Positions are being formed at 5805. So let us wait... Look at the Options Chain and Trade in a Cool manner... No hurry is required...

Heavy squaring off happening in ALL PEs... So you can expect some PULL BACK before it goes down Again... At the same time 5900 CE has the max CHG in OI @ 4L

5600-6000 Pair is now trading at 65 and 5700-6100 pair is gone up to 75. So try closing 5600-6000 pair at around 65 (Sold at 92)

sabhlok_r

Option Analysis Tool.

Based on the Observations in the past one week, I am basically developing the Option Analysis Tool.

The logic is as follows.
1. The OptionsChain Data is downloaded from NSEIndia.com - using the url http://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/option_chain/optionKeys.jsp?symbol=NIFTY. This link will always give the current month data. So we don't have to specifiy the expiry date
2. The Futures Data is downloaded from NSEIndia.com - This is more for information - using the url http://www.nseindia.com/live_market.../fomwatchsymbol.jsp?key=NIFTY&Fut_Opt=Futures
3. Find out where the MAX CHG in OI happened in CE and PE - This would be used to calculate the daily range and direction. (I had used Volume first but it is not giving the right direction).
4. Find out where the MAX OI is in CE and PE - This would be used to calculate the weekly / positional range and direction.
5. The daily range will be used to calculate the daily, Low, High and Pivot and similarly for Weekly.
6. If CE positions are greater than PE positions then it is SELL and vice versa.
7. Please note that this is just a beginning and I am not using any Price movement.
8. Based on further observations we can keep fine tuning the tool.

The tool can used to Analyze for any NSE Index or Stock which are traded in F&O.

Welcome your suggestions and comments.
excellent initiative Raj....keep up the good work:thumb:

healthraj

SBIN

Those who want to Try some stocks. Normally SBIN goes with NIFTY Trend. Yesterday closed around 2000. The weekly range is 1800 - 2000. Try to take shorts positions around 1930-1954. It will test 1800-1850 in the coming days as per the Options Chain.
SBIN Opened 1990 (High also same). Now trading at 1950. Heavy Shorts at 2000 CE. No positions yet at 1950, 1900. Even it is Risky, I hope it is worth taking. Today the Target could be 1920.