1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saivenkat

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

creator of excel should share the profit earned by him through this system.
Why such a compulsion? I fear this is unjust.. and uncalled approach.. in asking for the same.:annoyed:

It would be just and right on us.. had he asked .. any of us.. even a single pie.. for sharing this tool.. If one likes this tool, and feels that it would be profitable and adaptable for their way of trading, they may implement it .. if one feels there is something better, than this one.. and consider this one as redundant thing.. just press a pass button for this one.. and may go for greener pastures..

Raj bro, has just shared all his fruits of hard labour that he has put in... developing this tool... keeping with him.. all the pains that he had encountered in making this excel tool..:)

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Idea for the Option Analysis Tool

I have been thinking about this Option tool but the logic based on the Open Interest and Price action did not help because Open Interest is more a WISH of the operators or they can use the OI to create some false signal OR OI can be looked at more from a weekly perspective and cannot be used for Intraday. For Intraday or Daily purpose we have to look at the Volume.

For Example today I was watching the Option volume data for NIFTY, From 9:30 to 10:30 the Max volume in CE was in 5600 annd max volume in PE was in 5600 PE giving indication that market will stay in tight range or around 5600.

At around 10:20 the max volume in PE changed from 5600 to 5500 indicating that BULLS are now given hope for 5600 and trying to defend 5500.

When you consider the volume, we have to think from the Operator perspective and Options are used for hedging. To explain this further, When we say we have more volume in 5600 CE, that means, The positions are more "SELL" based. So the Operators (Here the Bears) are creating positions so that it would not cross 5600.

Please correct me if basic idea is wrong. Based on the above understanding we can develop a tool,

Which would give the overall Range.... and the direction

I would need suggestions and comments before I can develop this tool. Once again the data would be downloaded from NSEIndia.com.

As I type the max PE poistions once again created in 5600 PE (instead of 5500 PE). So the BULLs are hoping that market will not cross 5570 today and the bears will not let the market cross 5625-5630, unless new positions are made...

From an expiry perspective (OR Weekly perspective - Looking at the OI, the range would be 5500 to 5700. More open interest in 5700 CE indicating that the market would expire below 5700 and around 5600)

Last edited:

healthraj

Idea for the Option Analysis Tool

I have been thinking about this Option tool but the logic based on the Open Interest and Price action did not help because Open Interest is more a WISH of the operators or they can use the OI to create some false signal OR OI can be looked at more from a weekly perspective and cannot be used for Intraday. For Intraday or Daily purpose we have to look at the Volume.

For Example today I was watching the Option volume data for NIFTY, From 9:30 to 10:30 the Max volume in CE was in 5600 annd max volume in PE was in 5600 PE giving indication that market will stay in tight range or around 5600.

At around 10:20 the max volume in PE changed from 5600 to 5500 indicating that BULLS are now given hope for 5600 and trying to defend 5500.

When you consider the volume, we have to think from the Operator perspective and Options are used for hedging. To explain this further, When we say we have more volume in 5600 CE, that means, The positions are more "SELL" based. So the Operators (Here the Bears) are creating positions so that it would not cross 5600.

Please correct me if basic idea is wrong. Based on the above understanding we can develop a tool,

Which would give the overall Range.... and the direction

I would need suggestions and comments before I can develop this tool. Once again the data would be downloaded from NSEIndia.com.

As I type the max PE poistions once again created in 5600 PE (instead of 5500 PE). So the BULLs are hoping that market will not cross 5570 today and the bears will not let the market cross 5625-5630, unless new positions are made...

From an expiry perspective (OR Weekly perspective - Looking at the OI, the range would be 5500 to 5700. More open interest in 5700 CE indicating that the market would expire below 5700 and around 5600)
As per the Options data at 12:15 PM, the maximum volume for CE is at 5600 and maximum volume for PE is at 5600. So today market should close around 5600 levels. NF made a high of 5647. Today would be a real Test for the Strategy. If I am right as per the options data then the market should not move beyond 5650 because the maxium OI is at 5700 CE.

healthraj

As per the Options data at 12:15 PM, the maximum volume for CE is at 5600 and maximum volume for PE is at 5600. So today market should close around 5600 levels. NF made a high of 5647. Today would be a real Test for the Strategy. If I am right as per the options data then the market should not move beyond 5650 because the maxium OI is at 5700 CE.
At 2:30 as per the Options data, the max volume for CE has shifted to 5700 CE, and the max volume for PE is at 5600. So we can expect a correction at the current level. CMP 5660. The Max OI is at the same level. So more or less the expiry lavels are getting formed, which indicates between 5600 and 5700. In the morning it was indicating near 5600.

healthraj

At 2:30 as per the Options data, the max volume for CE has shifted to 5700 CE, and the max volume for PE is at 5600. So we can expect a correction at the current level. CMP 5660. The Max OI is at the same level. So more or less the expiry lavels are getting formed, which indicates between 5600 and 5700. In the morning it was indicating near 5600.
I don't know if the Options data really works. But atleast for today it seems to be working

healthraj

It wil be better to discolse your profit oops loss :clap:
SHANTVCI,
I saw your first post around Nov-12 to download the tool. So it is since 7 months you are in TJ. Hope you must be using this tool. Please let us all know whether are you using this tool. If yes how much profit/loss you made using this tool?

healthraj

I have not using this tool.
SHANTVCI,

I would not like to answer your question straight. Because there is no straight answer. Becuase using this tool, even If I tell you that I make profit, that does not mean you or somebody else using the same tool will make profit.

In a more philosophical manner, God (Or Nature) gives all of us the same set of tools but not everybody is making the best use of it in the same manner.

I have used a lot of professional software but I can openly challenge that no tool will guarantee profit. It all depends on the individual. The best comparison I would always draw to trading is to compare with a surgeon or a doctor. To do a surgery, you need the tools like knife, scissors, thread, medicines etc... But without spending solid time like 5 or 6 years to learn howo to do the surgery, just having the tools would not help. And you cannot become a doctor in 1 year, however intelligent or smart you are. Even with the doctors, people prefer some doctor over another

If you have any doubts on how to use the tool, you are most welcome. The tool and the source code is completely FREE. I mean I am giving you all the knife, scissors, needle, thread, medicines freely for you to become a trading surgeon.

All the best my dear friend.

healthraj

I am also view of that any strategy will throw n number of stocks , some stocks gives excellent returns while others does not. So even after hard work luck plays a vital role in success and this applies to real life situation s.:thumb:
You are right. Hardwork and Luck are important. We can put the hardwork and we can only wish that we are lucky. So hardwork is in our hand but not luck. I would like to quote the famous saying of Thomas Jefferson.

Im a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
~Thomas Jefferson
Hard work is directly proportional to luck, and dont be surprised that you are unlucky when you were lazy.