1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj, first of all thank you for the wonderful tools.

As pointed by a few other members, MTP 3.5 works fine however OTP does not. I also get similar errors.

Something interesting I found, probably you could help us sort out.

Please find the screenshots below. For OTP, in VBA under reference it says Missing Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0, whereas for MTP it does not show this as missing.
Strange that so many people are complaining.
OTP is working for me and I am using office 200.
Not able to run it during office hours due to hectic schedule

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

As pointed by a few other members, MTP 3.5 works fine however OTP does not. I also get similar errors.

Please find the screenshots below. For OTP, in VBA under reference it says Missing Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0, whereas for MTP it does not show this as missing.
Please refer to post number 1661. The Solution is given there. It is a problem with Microsoft office some components are getting unregistered while installing some microsoft software. Please install the software given in link below.

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...0-trade-nifty-futures-bac-167.html#post795663

sir,

Any plans to put this system online.
So it can be used even from office where macros,VB etc are restricted on Microsoft excel.

Or Any other means so it works without Microsoft excel.
Manoj

Do you mean office as in your workplace office or Microsoft Office.

I would not recommend trading from workplace environs when it is not permitted. It is both unethical and extremely dangerous.

If its latter, restrictions can be removed by adding the folder contain's healthraj's files into "Trusted Locations" in "Microsoft Office Excel Trust Center". This can be accessed by Excel Options thru big button on LHS top.

saivenkat

Please refer to post number 1661. The Solution is given there. It is a problem with Microsoft office some components are getting unregistered while installing some microsoft software. Please install the software given in link below.

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...0-trade-nifty-futures-bac-167.html#post795663
Can one Still use the Download link .. even if he/she is using CRACK VERSION OF WINDOWS.. Because.. the download link.. directly leads to Microsoft. :confused: Please let us clarify..

Thanks

dineshN

The exe file gave message that the system is not affected to install this patch. That patch is only office 2007 and not 2010. Using the password to access VBA module is causing even more trouble. Now OTP file is hanging forever. Have to use CAD to get out of it.

Thx Raj: That pertains to Office 2007. I have 2010, which also poses this issue!. Any resolution for this version please...

healthraj

Please remove the missing reference, at least the OTP should work. The Flowcharts in Stockscreener will not work.

Just came across Raj MTP .Working good with nifty and bank .Sir is it possible to add currency pair usdinr and other it will become Excellent system for trading .Thanking you .

Guys: OTP seems to work !!!. Thx healthraj. I have Office 2010 version. I unchecked the item under VBA reference which was missing. Then pointed to the mscomctl.ocx file in the system32 folder. It accepeted without any error. Saved .And restarted.
Now no errors. OTP sheet , values are getting updated. Yet to see Flow & stockscreener.
Many thanks RAJ & nk_5.