Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wud think swagat that,appointing more mods wud elicit accusations of biasness from new members or any reported member.We are not all mature ppl are we.
Traderji himself/herself is an impartial mod,and as far as most of the members here goes,they can all do some self moderation.And i think he/she is doing a gr8 job.

I juts wish that this phase is temporary and like all secondary or intermediate corrections in market it goes away.

swagat86

I wud think swagat that,appointing more mods wud elicit accusations of biasness from new members or any reported member.We are not all mature ppl are we.
Traderji himself/herself is an impartial mod,and as far as most of the members here goes,they can all do some self moderation.And i think he/she is doing a gr8 job.

I juts wish that this phase is temporary and like all secondary or intermediate corrections in market it goes away.
NO doubt traderji is impartial. But what iv seen in most forums is apart from supermod there are couple of supermods. Who stay around for a lot of time on the web and they keep their eye on the forums.

Helps solve controvercies before they get big.

Thanks

NO doubt traderji is impartial. But what iv seen in most forums is apart from supermod there are couple of supermods. Who stay around for a lot of time on the web and they keep their eye on the forums.

Helps solve controversies before they get big.

i completely agree with swagat. it can help a lot to improve the overall quality of posts on our wonderful traderji forum.

i am pretty sure that if traderji asks for, then some senior members would definitely be willing to work as supermods.
:)

Traderji,

I have been seeing the below msg from last few day's when I log in, as I communicated the Email id against your rules.
After that I have deleted the msg with email ids'
Do i still have to do something inorder for this msg to go or it will still appear ever.

Msg
"Posting of email addresses in thread or posts have been banned with immediate effect.

In a study of our recent server logs we discovered that at a single given time we had over 18 email address harvesters (a software/script) scanning Traderji.com for email addresses. These email harvesters put a severe load on our servers which in turn slows down the forum.

Since this forum is for discussions and not a place to share email addresses I sincerely request all forum members to stop posting email addresses with immediate effect. Any member requesting other members for email addresses or any member posting any email address will be BANNED immediately.

Best Wishes!

www.Traderji.com "

Regards
Avi

chintan786

Before Giving MEmebership to any Tom, Dick and Harry( Spanish Spy, Arzoo singh, etc) Plz make sure tht they appear for some Mental Aptitude Test.

chintan

Does user reputation work ? , I wanted to rep one of the members and it gave message "Use to spread some reputation before giving or something " .

Status
Not open for further replies.