Your honest opinion please

Don't know much about candlesticks, but it looks very much like the yearly chart of the Sensex.

In which case I intend to top up my existing core holdings at each dip and get rid of non-performers at each rise throughout 2009 - which should be a year of consolidation after the huge fall in 2008.

sudoku1

I have a bullish view and a bearish view. Which one do you guys want? :cool:
yeah ,select the views:D

> 1. Anil Ambani :

March net worth: $42 billion
Current net worth: $12 billion

2. Oleg Deripaska

March net worth: $28 billion
Current net worth: less than $10 billion

3. Anurag Dikshit

March net worth: $1.6 billion
Current net worth: $1 billion

4. Bjorgflur Gudmundsson

March net worth: $1.1 billion
Current net worth: zero

5. Luis Portillo

March net worth: $1.2 billion
Current net worth: $15 million

Last edited:

AW10

yeah ,select the views:D

> 1. Anil Ambani :

March net worth: $42 billion
Current net worth: $12 billion

2. Oleg Deripaska

March net worth: $28 billion
Current net worth: less than $10 billion

3. Anurag Dikshit

March net worth: $1.6 billion
Current net worth: $1 billion

4. Bjorgflur Gudmundsson

March net worth: $1.1 billion
Current net worth: zero

5. Luis Portillo

March net worth: $1.2 billion
Current net worth: $15 million
Dusron kee doulat dekh ke hairan naa ho
Upar wala tujhe bhee dega, pareshan naa ho..

RSI

Special apologies to venky07 and tsunil4u. Their respective analysis post was made before I clarified that data in the chart stands updated as on 31st December 2008 close of the market.

Incase they have any different views (in the light of the additional information provided by me though belatedly) they are requested to either edit their earlier post or make a new post. If they have altogether different view, please make a fresh post.

Inconvenience is highly regretted.
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

L

learn2trade08

since its an ongoing thing can u post an updated chart please...
curious about todays candle and the volumes.also the average used in the chart would be really helpful.
thanks

Special apologies to venky07 and tsunil4u. Their respective analysis post was made before I clarified that data in the chart stands updated as on 31st December 2008 close of the market.

Incase they have any different views (in the light of the additional information provided by me though belatedly) they are requested to either edit their earlier post or make a new post. If they have altogether different view, please make a fresh post.

Inconvenience is highly regretted.
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

Hi RSI,

The Chart Posted by you seems like an "YEARLY CHART" for NIFTY/SENSEX from 1997 to 2008....

So as Sunil Said, It might be better to 'BUY' near the tail of the last (2008) bar and Put Low of '4th bar from right' (2005) as Stoploss and proceed. This is from Investor point of view...

Traders, As usual, shall be milking out profits after converting this big (yearly) candles into small (weekly/daily/hourly) candles...

Cheers,
Sats.

Sunil

since its an ongoing thing can u post an updated chart please...
curious about todays candle and the volumes.also the average used in the chart would be really helpful.
thanks
second that request...
atleast today's bar is warranted, to see the WRB effect...
let the remaining suspense remain...

Sats,
I think this is not a Yearly chart... it's an EOD / Daily chart.
Right, RSI?

AW10

IMO, let the surprise of quiz remain as surprise and post the chart on 10-JAn.
Otherwise, no new person will be able to analysis with that limited info. Unfair to us who replied earlier with limited info.

I will certainly like to see the final chart, whenever u decide to disclose all other info.
Suspense kaa bhee aapna maaza hai..

Sunil / learn2trade08, do you mind considering as if this mkt is closed till 10th or no datafeed, or connection lost scenario here.

Happy Trading.