World cup 2019

My calcualtion is let eng win aus in semi..lets win eng in final to lift WC ..

We have alergy against AUS
yes.
aus in finals lots of experience and have won already 5 world cups. they are more used to such stage.better if eng comes in finals. ind has more experience in finals than eng. eng may buckle under pressure of expectation might not be able to play their brand of attacking cricket.
lets first win against nz

Riskyman

My calcualtion is let eng win aus in semi..lets win eng in final to lift WC ..

We have alergy against AUS
We have won against Aus in the past. Only Warner is danger man. Rest can be taken care of. We batted well against their bowling attack. The new breed of Aus cricketers dont play spin well. But England bat very deep. Both their openers are in solid form. Their bowling is good with Archer and woakes. Also, they are playing on home ground so pitches will be prepared for their liking.
Lets see how all this pans out.

marimuthu13

We have won against Aus in the past. Only Warner is danger man. Rest can be taken care of. We batted well against their bowling attack. The new breed of Aus cricketers dont play spin well. But England bat very deep. Both their openers are in solid form. Their bowling is good with Archer and woakes. Also, they are playing on home ground so pitches will be prepared for their liking.
Lets see how all this pans out.
There home ground creates lot of pressure on them..also they never won in WC final...so they will be in deep pressure to win ...anyways let's wait and watch....

Riskyman

There home ground creates lot of pressure on them..also they never won in WC final...so they will be in deep pressure to win ...anyways let's wait and watch....
Agree! Its the final so guess India will also be under pressure. I think a lot depends on team selection. 2 spinners or 1 with Shami as 3rd pacer? jadeja or Jadhav? Dinesh karthik?
I think jadeja should be in the team. He is a good bat. Can you imagine him playing at number 7. Thats makes our batting very deep too.

bpr

Thanks to SA we are now facing NZ at Old Trafford rather than Eng at Edgbaston.
At old Trafford we defeted PAK and WI.
So I think we are good for semis. :p
In this world cup total 5 match played at Traford and all the team batting first won the match :eek:

For India the only challenge is to pick up the right 11 for the next 2 match as we have too many combination going which is actually a good thing.

if it is upto me I will pick this 11 for the next 2 match. I will rather stregthen the bowling than batting

Rahul
Rohit
kholi
Pant
Pandya
Dhoni
Jadeja
bhubaneswar
kuldeep/shami (depedning on pitch and oponent)
chahal
bumrha

AUS has picked up some injury so may be Eng will overrun them in semi we are looking at IND Eng final
So my prediction ;)
1562489896193.png

Agree! Its the final so guess India will also be under pressure. I think a lot depends on team selection. 2 spinners or 1 with Shami as 3rd pacer? jadeja or Jadhav? Dinesh karthik?
I think jadeja should be in the team. He is a good bat. Can you imagine him playing at number 7. Thats makes our batting very deep too.
yes.
it will depend on right team combination only. its what is in our control. our top order and bowling is doing good. its the middle order and the sixth bowler ( who can give us 3-4 overs)a concern for us.
our top three has always protected the middle order. they should strengthen middle order .bringing in jadeja will make the tail longer. but cant bring in a solid batsman because we cant play with only five bowlers. need someone like kedar who could bowl 3-4 overs. remember match against pak, bhuvi could bowl only 3 ovrs rest was completed by vijay shankar. who would bowl in such situations. someone in our top order must be able to bowl some overs.i think that they dont even try for it. in past times all sachin, ganguly sehwag would chip in with some overs. it always helps a team.
so i think its a choice between jadeja and kedar.
shami should play he is a wicket taker.

checkmate7

Buckle up Ind Vs Nz coming up...Hope rain dont spoil the game...finger crossed...

If it rains then rain heavy for two days :p