will all stocks goes down when nifty goes down ???

Guyz i have some good stocks in my portfolio i think and it goes well. But whichever be the stock, when the nifty states corrections for 2,3, days all stocks are coming down and entire profit made in 1 month becomes NILL during the correction. All stocks are getting badly affected when NIFTY comes down. All stocks in my portfolio have good fundamentals and cash flow. But now i fear if this NIFTY comes to 5000-6000 levles, will all my stocks hit the deck even if those companies are performing well in terms of profit and growth . Experts please advice .
you need to understand that underlying value of NIFTY comes from the NET effect(buy or sell) of the stocks in various sectors.

The underlying value of stocks comes from the companies itself. So if a company is doing well , investors will buy more and more as sentiments drive the prices of the stocks irrespective of what NIFTY is doing.

Just because NIFTY goes down does not mean all stocks will go down , if that was the case no one will trade stocks.

you mention holding for 1 month. 1 month is not sufficient time for any stocks to move unless there is a lot of news coming out for that company.

It is not clear if you are trading short term or investing?

only stock u never neard of will go up when nifty goes down.
it;s just promoters and HNi markup price only to get out..

price of nifty is directly related to 50 Best shares heavy weights .. those 50 share price constitutes nifty movement.

Nothing is permanent ...

nifty goes down and u are long term investor just go on vacation. come back after 3 months give it a time
in the end year of year view nifty is in uptrend only .. we will definitely see nifty 9K + in 2015 may be
currently in worst case nifty won;t go below 7200 to 7500 :x (there where new bull run began :) )

Last edited: