Which shares to buy for long term - 10 Years +

rajeabc

Lets disagree on this. Without amar he wouldn't have got any dadri land at throw away price. Secondly, he has yet to show his leadership qualities. Non of his venture are steller. His patch-up with mukesh tells me that there might be some distance developing between amar and anil as anil political ambition was some thing which mukesh never liked.

Agreed, but he has not done anything on that line. Jamnagar prj was handled by mukesh during late. DA time. Rel com was brain child of mukesh. RIL has so much of free cash flow that they can gate crash into any party.
Anil has to show some real leadership and business insight. Rpower, RCom, RCap, Entertainment. None of them has leadership in there segment. (Trivia: forbes list Ronnie as the most powerful person in Indian film industry. And we even don;t hear anyhing about him in pink paper and mags).

Also, his father as against getting affiliated with any single political party or person and he has done just opposite of that. Not sure if he was listening when hi father said "kar lo Dunia Muthi mein"

Thats gr8 but going to 5K.....lets see....we both have our argument in favour and against.

PS: Can you comment on this. I really need help here.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/41911-help-monthly-weekly-charts-volume-question.html :)
It is very easy to criticise some one. But I really start digging my head when people with few quids in pocket start challenging a person who is managing billion dollars if not growing.
Which dadri land you are talking about ? As amar fell all land allocated to RelPower is gone to owners . Please refer Honourable High Court Decision
If a person like Amar singh can help person Like Anil/Amitabh then there will be thousands of ANIL and Amitabh . Amar is a ****(refer Raj babbar statement about him).

I agree that Mukesh is smarter than Anil as he kept cow giving milk (RIL) with him and gave calfs to Anil. And if you look at Mukeshs Venture , Rel Retail ,then you will know , what kind of leadership skills he has got.

I do not have any stocks from ADAG but RIL.

It is very easy to criticise some one. But I really start digging my head when people with few quids in pocket start challenging a person who is managing billion dollars if not growing.
Which dadri land you are talking about ? As amar fell all land allocated to RelPower is gone to owners . Please refer Honourable High Court Decision
If a person like Amar singh can help person Like Anil/Amitabh then there will be thousands of ANIL and Amitabh . Amar is a ****(refer Raj babbar statement about him).

I agree that Mukesh is smarter than Anil as he kept cow giving milk (RIL) with him and gave calfs to Anil. And if you look at Mukeshs Venture , Rel Retail ,then you will know , what kind of leadership skills he has got.

I do not have any stocks from ADAG but RIL.
Whoooaa...Easy man...not get excited....Its discussion...keep forward your point don't get emotional.....

He is managing billions but HE HAS NOT EARNED IT. His father was different class. If he has earned them like his father then that would be other story. Without being DA son;s, he is not more than "people with few quids in pocket". Pls show me where he has shown business insight with billlions he has got. If you want to counter my pt, pls do so by proving me wrong and givving example.

Regarding political connection, well actually there are hundreds, if not thousands, of Anil around, may be they are not as big as Anil. 2G Spectrum sale, Land deals all around India, Try getting Gas\Petrol pump dealer ship. Recent Private Edu collages. List is long bro.
Regarding Rel Retail.....Can you explain what you mean?
As for owning stocks, We are in same boat. Only RIL no ADAG :clap:

(May be we are going offtopic here, so can discuss this further privately)

praveen taneja

Lets disagree on this. Without amar he wouldn't have got any dadri land at throw away price. Secondly, he has yet to show his leadership qualities. Non of his venture are steller. His patch-up with mukesh tells me that there might be some distance developing between amar and anil as anil political ambition was some thing which mukesh never liked.

Agreed, but he has not done anything on that line. Jamnagar prj was handled by mukesh during late. DA time. Rel com was brain child of mukesh. RIL has so much of free cash flow that they can gate crash into any party.
Anil has to show some real leadership and business insight. Rpower, RCom, RCap, Entertainment. None of them has leadership in there segment. (Trivia: forbes list Ronnie as the most powerful person in Indian film industry. And we even don;t hear anyhing about him in pink paper and mags).

Also, his father as against getting affiliated with any single political party or person and he has done just opposite of that. Not sure if he was listening when hi father said "kar lo Dunia Muthi mein"

Thats gr8 but going to 5K.....lets see....we both have our argument in favour and against.

PS: Can you comment on this. I really need help here.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/41911-help-monthly-weekly-charts-volume-question.html :)
Bro first of all I want to make it clear IF Anil and Amitabh had not helped Amar financially he must be again a gali ka gunda as he was earlier and I am no t calling on myself his friends say this and u can check this on JanJagran website:lol:
I am not very comfortable whyile discussing these matter in english so telling in Hindi or Kar Lo Dunia Muthhi mein
DA was religious and so is Anil If you can check u will find Anil visited Badrinath on very first day when Kapaat were open uke baad wo tirupati ballaaji gaya wahaan se wo Baba Mahaakaal ke darshan karne gayaa ek Itna badaa aadami jo arabpati hai aur wo itna jameen se juda hua hai fir bhi wo kya qualities ke bina hai???
Bro paisa kamaana badi cheez nahin hai wo to bhagwan apni marji se sab ko deta hai Agar aap pure dil se bhagwan ki sharan mein jaao to aap paoge aap ko kuchh aata hai ya nahin aap tab bhi kamaa jaoge
Like when nifty was falling all saying trend line broken etc sell and all that and I told w/o watching any chart that buy 5200 call at 52 in my thread Trading with pt style and see prabhu ne meri baat rakh li aur callnow at 75 almost 0% profit in 2 hours :thumb:
This is not I am saying I am bhagat or anything but giving an example
reason of Mukesh and Anil they never fought in real and poor public buy and sell there stock on one or other news and they both gaining an dthat u can know by looking holding of both in each others companies:)

praveen taneja

Whoooaa...Easy man...not get excited....Its discussion...keep forward your point don't get emotional.....

He is managing billions but HE HAS NOT EARNED IT. His father was different class. If he has earned them like his father then that would be other story. Without being DA son;s, he is not more than "people with few quids in pocket". Pls show me where he has shown business insight with billlions he has got. If you want to counter my pt, pls do so by proving me wrong and givving example.

Regarding political connection, well actually there are hundreds, if not thousands, of Anil around, may be they are not as big as Anil. 2G Spectrum sale, Land deals all around India, Try getting Gas\Petrol pump dealer ship. Recent Private Edu collages. List is long bro.

Bro DA tata birla and Dalmia etc earned when Govt saying take money as much as u want and create job and then there was no competition too not position of nowadays:thumb:

rajeabc

Its not about emotion , its reality. In India , one thing is very easy , pick some big guy and start peeling his skin like onion out of frustration.
What do you mean of "but HE HAS NOT EARNED IT"--- do you know how much DA has left and what is the size of A groups now ? Do you except ambani brothers to remove his shirt and carry optical cable/petrol can on his shoulders like his father carried polyesters bags ?
There is some thing called BRAIN AND MONEY. if you have these two you need not to make your hands dirty. you can hire best class from best business school and they will burn their ass out to earn money for you.

Bro first of all I want to make it clear IF Anil and Amitabh had not helped Amar financially he must be again a gali ka gunda as he was earlier and I am no t calling on myself his friends say this and u can check this on JanJagran website:lol:
Why anil choose to associate with Amar if he was not big fish? Its query. He could have chosen any party and got his way. If he was not already a power broker, how come Anil and Amar's soical circle crossed?
For AB, Well how did he landed KBC is question which ans lot other questions. Bf4 that the was defaulting to DD. His company ABCL was in tartters. His adv during last UP assembly election made public clear who is calling shots between Amar-AB
I am not very comfortable whyile discussing these matter in english so telling in Hindi or Kar Lo Dunia Muthhi mein
DA was religious and so is Anil If you can check u will find Anil visited Badrinath on very first day when Kapaat were open uke baad wo tirupati ballaaji gaya wahaan se wo Baba Mahaakaal ke darshan karne gayaa ek Itna badaa aadami jo arabpati hai aur wo itna jameen se juda hua hai fir bhi wo kya qualities ke bina hai???
Bro paisa kamaana badi cheez nahin hai wo to bhagwan apni marji se sab ko deta hai Agar aap pure dil se bhagwan ki sharan mein jaao to aap paoge aap ko kuchh aata hai ya nahin aap tab bhi kamaa jaoge
Like when nifty was falling all saying trend line broken etc sell and all that and I told w/o watching any chart that buy 5200 call at 52 in my thread Trading with pt style and see prabhu ne meri baat rakh li aur callnow at 75 almost 0% profit in 2 hours :thumb:
This is not I am saying I am bhagat or anything but giving an example
reason of Mukesh and Anil they never fought in real and poor public buy and sell there stock on one or other news and they both gaining an dthat u can know by looking holding of both in each others companies:)
Well I respect your religious inclination. I am not that religious.
Regarding DA's philosphy, his philoshpy was Scale. Huge Scale. That what he did in Jamnagar. THat what Mukesh did when RCom was conceived and launched. THat what Mukesh doing with RRetail. Scale. Huge Scale.
My point is, Anil is Media Savvy, He is good deal maker. He is more financial savvy that any other CEO\corp head in India. But show me where his ventures has stood out like DA or Mukesh's venture. There are all talks. Nothing substantial.
Let's disagree here and move forward.

D

darkstar

my firm belive. no 1 category RPOWER ,PIPAVAV SHIPYARD ,REC
NO 2 CATEGORY ,.GVK POWER JSW ENERGY, BILPOWER (3 TO 4 YEAR )
DEFENSIVE STOCK RIL IT IS ARROUND 11OO RS ITS GOOD BUYING .

Its not about emotion , its reality. In India , one thing is very easy , pick some big guy and start peeling his skin like onion out of frustration.
Well thats not my intention. And I have Not insulted or us derogatory remarks for Anil in my prev msgs. My point. He is just run of mill. Noting spl abt him.
What do you mean of "but HE HAS NOT EARNED IT"--- do you know how much DA has left and what is the size of A groups now ? Do you except ambani brothers to remove his shirt and carry optical cable/petrol can on his shoulders like his father carried polyesters bags ?
When I said he has not eaned it, I mean that he just like lot other business family out there. Got money in inheritance and carrying on from there. Again I repeat. To me he is avg CEO, corp head.
There is some thing called BRAIN AND MONEY. if you have these two you need not to make your hands dirty. you can hire best class from best business school and they will burn their ass out to earn money for you.
I implore you to give example where you this think what he has done was something extraordinary. Action speak louder than words.