where would nifty go in the oct,2014 series?

How does it matter to a trader where nifty will be at any point in time?

Ask the right questions
Wont it help to size your position, and decide on an exit price. If you expect the market to be up 100 points today, you take 1 lot and hold it for 100 points, if you expect the market to go up only 25 points, you take 4 lots and put your exit order appropriately.

Without an idea on how large a move to expect , please tell me, how do you set a stop loss?

bunti_k23

Wont it help to size your position, and decide on an exit price. If you expect the market to be up 100 points today, you take 1 lot and hold it for 100 points, if you expect the market to go up only 25 points, you take 4 lots and put your exit order appropriately.

Without an idea on how large a move to expect , please tell me, how do you set a stop loss?
:lol::lol::lol:expect:lol::lol::lol:

Does nt matter what is ur understanding ...u have to follow the market , market will not follow u. If ur trying to chase the market then keep doing ,market wil give u surprise packages in terms of stoplosses:D. And give me the specific defination of ur 'market direction' .
As i mentioned earlier i went long @ 7760 in oct futures @ saturday close as i posted earlier. I also posted that i was trgting close 8200 this series. So my trade has both Direction (which is long) targt (Close to 8200) time period (Expiry). This is what you call a trade sir. Anything without these parameters you lose money more often than not.:cool:

Now can you give an example of a trade of yours?
:p

bunti_k23

As i mentioned earlier i went long @ 7760 in oct futures @ saturday close as i posted earlier. I also posted that i was trgting close 8200 this series. So my trade has both Direction (which is long) targt (Close to 8200) time period (Expiry). This is what you call a trade sir. Anything without these parameters you lose money more often than not.:cool:

Now can you give an example of a trade of yours?
:p
Very nice , by the way im not here to compete wit anyone or try to prove me right , if u know what you are doing go ahead . Thats very imp.