Where did ASHWANI GUJRAL (Expert?) went wrong?

oilman5

read 'my last thread' by oilman5
but best learn/ trade with help from traderji's sister concern........really they r worthy

AW10

Just for simplicity, i give here A B C D E F G of trading

A ADAPTABILITY
B BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
C COMMITMENT
D DISCIPLINE
E EGO
F FEAR
G GREED
mastery over these 7 is must to be a trader.
Great summarisation Oilman. Another beautiful post from you.
And I certainly recommend your old threads on this topic, cause I have gone thru them and realised how practicle they are.. (far away from the polished crap in many trading books which doesnot serve the purpose). They are full of real experience of a real trader.

Happy Trading

oilman5

yesterday last 1/2 hr confirmed fall for today..........those who hear what market is telling.........earns a lot today,.......no i am not.......because of other commitment.
thanks AW10 .........for your endeavour..........u r a good trader already

sudoku1

Feeling sorry for someone helps none, but makes u sad. So if u dare, then help & care, & soon u'll both feel glad. :)

Hello my dear friend,

Ashwani Gujral DIDN'T went wrong anywhere. :confused: He is doing what he's best - marketing & sales. No doubt he's very successful in doing so.

It's only YOU who went wrong to trust your money to someone about whom you don't know.

Ashwani Gujral writes gr8 books and you've learnt much from them??

I think you've NEVER used the secret search tool called "Google" for your research for trading information. He used it, compiled everything for a desi version and we all are ga ga over his 'knowledge' and call him an 'expert'. It's not his fault. He's in the market to sell his snake skin oil. It's the fault of the ignorant customers who buy these oils without doing any homework in hope of some miracle!!

If you want to purchase a TV or car tomorrow, what's the amount of research people would do?? And in case of purchasing stocks & futures, managed funds people would do it at the toss of coin without doing any homework.

Go to thread and the last four lines of my post:

http://www.traderji.com/forex/35470-free-make-rs-5000-daily-forex-trading.html#post420752

Does it sound FUNNY?? To many of us, it would look nonsense and I would sound as if I'm making a joke here. But what's the end result? I guess you could see it.

People get trapped with marketing wizards and trust those TV talk show fools instead of trusting themselves and their own super computer located between their two ears.

One more thing, please DONOT cry over spilled milk. Stop analyzing what went wrong. Start planning your course of action and future plans.

Best of Luck

Dear Desi friend.
Hummm...so you got the chance take me right left and center.... and you got another one Ashwani Gujral....Now you feel happy... feel like you are on the top.... what an emotional desi guy...

Dont cry over spilled milk? where did you see me crying.
Stop analysing what went wrong? Why?
You call me ignorant ? How?
Ashwani Gujral didnt went wrong anywhere? How come?
You are insiting that I went wrong again and again. Why?
All though i have alredy accepted it in my last post.

There are no comment about Ashwani's mistakes or no additional experience from your side... just emotional bla bla bla on Internet forum...

Just that you get the chance free of cost?

pls be subjective. I lost money so you do not automatically get qulified to just use your thoughts just casually.
regards,
dk

desifxtrader

Dear Desi friend.
Hummm...so you got the chance take me right left and center.... and you got another one Ashwani Gujral....Now you feel happy... feel like you are on the top.... what an emotional desi guy...

There are no comment about Ashwani's mistakes or no additional experience from your side... just emotional bla bla bla on Internet forum...

pls be subjective. I lost money so you do not automatically get qulified to just use your thoughts just casually.
regards,
dk
Hello friend dkardale,

I'm really sorry if I had hurt your but the intent was NOT to put you down by any means. I'm NOT feeling any sort of joy or any sort of happiness from your experience. NOT at all. I do have an idea what was lost and damaged and even for me, it's a HUGE amount which sums up my five years of trading capital.

This is NOT a joke or by anyway to put you down by any means. Neither I'm any sort of 'expert' - I'm simply a student of the market and I don't claim anything. But when I see those tall claims by those jokers on TV and magazine ads, I feel sad.

What I'm seeing here is, you are analyzing the so called 'experts' mistakes. What good will that do? When you let a truck driver to do a surgery and then everything goes wrong, what's the benefit in discussing his mistakes.

My point is - pick up yourself and you can do it. Form your mistake, not only you but also the readers in here have learnt and benefited a LOT

=> Ashwani Gujral DIDN'T went wrong anywhere. He is doing what he's best - marketing & sales. No doubt he's very successful in doing so.

From your questions, I see that you've got my point totally wrong. Please see above why that 'expert' is not wrong.

And one more question - It's YOU who call him an 'expert'. Stop doing so 'coz. I know you've not got my point yet. Please DO re-read my post here:

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...-now-down-30-lacs-how-recover.html#post426744

=> It is not YOU. But people in common who trust their hard earned money to the truck drivers with big ad campaigns claiming to do a perfect heart surgery without doing a thoro homework. What is exactly that homework? more specific answer is here:

Line 9, 10, 11, - If you want to purchase a TV or car tomorrow to ... & the web link

Read the last three lines of my post in here:

http://www.traderji.com/forex/35470-free-make-rs-5000-daily-forex-trading.html#post420752

http://www.traderji.com/forex/40314-forex-trading-call-live.html#post429616

And why didn't you put a big question mark why I said this - "Start planning your course of action and future plans." Did I really wanted to joke?

I know and I accept the fact that what I write and speak are not sweet at all. I'm NOT supporting anybody here or putting you down. But you need to understand that I had no intention to hurt your feeling in the manner you've taken it.

My dear friend, please accept my sincere apologies for hurting your sentiments.

Best of Luck for your future venture in the trading business. :thumb:

sudoku1

Dear Desi friend.

regards,
dk
Always bear in mind that ur own resolution 2 succeed is more important than any other. :)