what is GROUP Settings in NSE NOW ?

I am new to this forum & also new to NOW operating system.

Somehow I made 5 portfolio (by mistake) under market watch but same are not visible on Marketwatch Group Setting Page (group naming page) from where one can delete the same as describe in earlier posts. I want to delete those portfolio but I am unable to find any way.

If any one here know how to do it please guide me.

Thanks.

I am new to this forum & also new to NOW operating system.

Somehow I made 5 portfolio (by mistake) under market watch but same are not visible on Marketwatch Group Setting Page (group naming page) from where one can delete the same as describe in earlier posts. I want to delete those portfolio but I am unable to find any way.

If any one here know how to do it please guide me.

Thanks.
This is quite unusual , as I have never experienced this problem.

I think if you don't get the solution soon just Call the Support Centre of the NOW software . They will be able to get you out of this problem.

sridhar

When I try to add any Options to the Group things go out ok. But when displaying the individual scrips, in the main window, the strike price & whether CE or PE is not displayed.

Any way out of this?

When I try to add any Options to the Group things go out ok. But when displaying the individual scrips, in the main window, the strike price & whether CE or PE is not displayed.

Any way out of this?
For getting [Strike Price with CE or PE] in the Market Watch find it through the Reposition Column [Shift+R] or right click at the header of the Market watch and just add Trading Symbol column to your market watch.

This can be done directly in the Market Watch rather than through the Group Settings.