WEBOTRON : Powerful Technical Analysis Software for non technical persons...

linkon7

Dear sir,

I am not able to download the program thro rapid share kindly do the needful one sir.

Thanking you.
i will... it seems rapidshare only allows a max of 10 downloads. i'll find an alternative sharing site. till then bear wt me....if possible suggest me a good sharing site....thanks...

i will... it seems rapidshare only allows a max of 10 downloads. i'll find an alternative sharing site. till then bear wt me....if possible suggest me a good sharing site....thanks...
Here is the link:( You can download any number of time from this link)

http://rapidshare .com/files/219089828/Webotron_Stocks.zip

Remove the space, please.

Credit goes to linkon7 for guiding us.:thumb:

Regards,
Sagar

linkon7

Here is the link:( You can download any number of time from this link)

http://rapidshare .com/files/219089828/Webotron_Stocks.zip

Remove the space, please.

Credit goes to linkon7 for guiding us.:thumb:

Regards,
Sagar
thanks buddy...! always a big help when someone like you backs up an attempt to help others....:thumb:

thanks buddy...! always a big help when someone like you backs up an attempt to help others....:thumb:
Linkon . First of all I would like to thank for your selfless service to traderji members.

Linkon, I am looking for nse nifty option software which update portfolio in realtime so that we can track the changes of profit and loss account in portfolio in realtime when market fluctuates. Even it is paid software I am willing to pay but it should update nifty options portfolio in realtime clearly showing the variations of profit and loss in real times. Please reply

Mr. Linkon,

thanks for the software but i could not get the stocks.txt and run.bat how can i get the files pls explain it so that i can add in nse stocks can i add only nifty futures in it hope to hear from u very soon

regards