VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ VPS ,

Through NEFT, how much maximum amount can I request to withdraw from the trading account with you in a single transaction ?

Suppose I have 5 lakhs in my trading account then what is the withdrawal limit for a single transaction ?

Thanks.
Hi,

1. For one single transaction there is limit of Rs 2 lakh but there is no limit on number of transaction that one can do in single day. If our client wants to withdraw 5 lakh in one go, we do it by giving him three NEFT of Rs 2-2-1 lakh. So one can withdraw any amount in one go using thru single withdrawal request. At our end we break it into multiple transaction.

2. If you have 5 lac in your a/c you can withdraw 5 lac at any given day, it will be done.

best wishes,

Team VPS

Hi,

1. For one single transaction there is limit of Rs 2 lakh but there is no limit on number of transaction that one can do in single day. If our client wants to withdraw 5 lakh in one go, we do it by giving him three NEFT of Rs 2-2-1 lakh. So one can withdraw any amount in one go using thru single withdrawal request. At our end we break it into multiple transaction.

2. If you have 5 lac in your a/c you can withdraw 5 lac at any given day, it will be done.

best wishes,

Team VPS
Many thanks for your swift reply . I knew about the deposit limits from my side but was not aware about the withdrawal process so asked about it beforehand. :thumb:

Thanks.

soft_trader

Hi,

best wishes,

Team VPS
Q. Is there any limit on the amount that could be transferred using NEFT?

Ans: No. There is no limit – either minimum or maximum – on the amount of funds that could be transferred using NEFT. However, maximum amount per transaction is limited to Rs.50,000/- for cash-based remittances and remittances to Nepal.

Q. Is there any minimum / maximum amount stipulation for RTGS transactions?

Ans. The RTGS system is primarily meant for large value transactions. The minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS is ` 2 lakh. There is no upper ceiling for RTGS transactions.

Rather than doing it in 3 tranches of 2-2-1 you can do a RTGS. It has no upper limits.

http://rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=60
http://rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=65

Last edited:
Q. Is there any limit on the amount that could be transferred using NEFT?

Ans: No. There is no limit – either minimum or maximum – on the amount of funds that could be transferred using NEFT. However, maximum amount per transaction is limited to Rs.50,000/- for cash-based remittances and remittances to Nepal.

Q. Is there any minimum / maximum amount stipulation for RTGS transactions?

Ans. The RTGS system is primarily meant for large value transactions. The minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS is ` 2 lakh. There is no upper ceiling for RTGS transactions.

Rather than doing it in 3 tranches of 2-2-1 you can do a RTGS. It has no upper limits.

http://rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=60
http://rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=65
Hi,

Yes we do transfer amount above Rs 2 lac thru RTGS.

best wishes

soft_trader

Not able to access VPS Share website currently...........
Anybody else facing the issue.............
It is working. Actually VPS shares' website is a secure site "https". And their certificate has got expired. So that's why you are getting that security error. I guess they will renew their certificate soon. :)

Dear TJ Members,

We wish all of you a Glorious Independence Day and wish to inform that we will be introducing COVER ORDER facility form 16th Aug.

With Cover Order margin required for NIFTY and Bank Nifty comes down to approx. 25% now.

A detail note on this will soon be put up on our site.

Wish you all very profitable trading ahead.

"HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY"

Team VPS

Hi VPS,

I am having the following queries............

1). I need to trade MCX-SX Currency segment (USDINR).

Is the above contract coming under Currency 799 Plan or Commodity 2000 plan..............And what is the margin requirement (2x in NSE currency).............

2). Can I trade both Crudeoil and USDINR (MCX-SX or NSE) with the same margin in account........And what is the margin requirement for Crudeoil.........

Qreous.

soft_trader

Hi VPS,

I am having the following queries............

1). I need to trade MCX-SX Currency segment (USDINR).

Is the above contract coming under Currency 799 Plan or Commodity 2000 plan..............And what is the margin requirement (2x in NSE currency).............

2). Can I trade both Crudeoil and USDINR (MCX-SX or NSE) with the same margin in account........And what is the margin requirement for Crudeoil.........

Qreous.
1. I don't think VPS has membership of MCX-SX. You need to do trading in NSE CDS segment for currency. There is an ample amount of liquidity in NSE CDS also.

Intraday Margin is 2x in CDS, full margin required for overnight positions.

2. The max cap for currency is 799 per month in the Value Plan. And for MCX commodity it is Rs. 2000/- max cap in the value plan. So you will have a max cap of 2799/- NSE CDS + MCX

If you choose smart plan then both CDS & MCX combined together will have a max cap of Rs. 2000/-
So, If you intend to Trade on CDS & MCX together smart plan will suit you better.

You can't trade using the same margin in both CDS and MCX as it is governed by separate regulators. FMC for Commodity and SEBI + RBI for CDS. Earlier before April 2012 it was permissible to use the same margin to trade in both the segments. So you need to maintain separate funds for commodities and Equity/FNO/CDS. Please note that you can use the same funds for CDS, Cash & FNO.

Status
Not open for further replies.