VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the free account opening offer still valid?

What are the Transaction/Turnover charges for Nifty options?
Dear Sir,

There is no offer on free account opening now.

Turnover/transaction charges are Rs 6250/- cr as indicated in our brokerage calculator.

best wishes

@ VPS ,

At your website I see some info about Sound Board . Are you planning something about Real Time trading calls as well ?
Hi,

Sound Board is something that is being worked on as of now and it should soon be up. As mentioned on the website it will be a platform where we will be able to communicate with our clients/traders on some important aspect related to trading/market. Once it is up we will inform the forum as to what all will be available for traders on sound board.

best wishes

pankajpari

RSITradeMaster
I recently opened an account with VPS and I was really amazed with their prompt service. I couriered the documents on a Saturday from Mumbai to their Meerut office and they processed all the docs on Monday and my NSE & CDS A/cs were up by Monday eod, while the Commodity A/c was up on Tuesday morning (due to some issue with ODIN).

I guess that was the fastest ever account opening I have seen so far.

I would also like to give them a 95 out of 100 in terms of their customer service.... They promptly resolved all except one query (may be they missed it).....hence deducting the 5 points.

Even I agree with the TJ members that the Margin requirement is pretty high at VPS but I am sure that the VPS team will soon find a way out to handle their risk requirement in a better way and reduce the total margin required to the level provided by the competition, if not lower.

I guess, they have already set a high benchmark and now the customer expectations have increased. But I am pretty confident that the VPS team will live up to the high customer expectations.

Kudos & All the very best to the VPS team.

Dear TJ Members,

Indian Rupee is under pressure since the beginning of this financial year. Part of the problem is considered that large positions taken by speculators that is creating undue pressure on Indian Rupee.

As per the NSE circular wef 11 July Margin for Currency will be increased by 100%. Below is extract from NSE circular as available on NSE site.

"In consultation with RBI and in view of the recent turbulent phase of extreme volatility in USD-INR exchange rate, it has been decided to curtail position limits and increase margin requirements for Currency Derivatives as follows:
a. Margins: Initial and extreme loss margins shall be increased by 100% of the present rates for USD-INR contracts in Currency Derivatives."

Happy Trading

Team VPS

@VPS
can you pls tell how many customers(UCC) do you have till date?
Secondly can you give reasons to open account with you rather than Tradesmart?any benefit over them apart from lower brokerage?

I recently opened an account with VPS and I was really amazed with their prompt service. I couriered the documents on a Saturday from Mumbai to their Meerut office and they processed all the docs on Monday and my NSE & CDS A/cs were up by Monday eod, while the Commodity A/c was up on Tuesday morning (due to some issue with ODIN).

I guess that was the fastest ever account opening I have seen so far.

I would also like to give them a 95 out of 100 in terms of their customer service.... They promptly resolved all except one query (may be they missed it).....hence deducting the 5 points.

Even I agree with the TJ members that the Margin requirement is pretty high at VPS but I am sure that the VPS team will soon find a way out to handle their risk requirement in a better way and reduce the total margin required to the level provided by the competition, if not lower.

I guess, they have already set a high benchmark and now the customer expectations have increased. But I am pretty confident that the VPS team will live up to the high customer expectations.

Kudos & All the very best to the VPS team.
Thanks for letting the new customers know about your experince with VPS this is encouraging.
But can i ask reason why you opened account with VPS rather than tradesmart or rksv who have office in your city mumbai only.Was it just lower brokerage or anything else which you felt is better with VPS than any other broker in your town?

@VPS
can you pls tell how many customers(UCC) do you have till date?
Secondly can you give reasons to open account with you rather than Tradesmart?any benefit over them apart from lower brokerage?
Dear Sir,

We as service provider create a product, privilege of defining whether this product is better or other product is better is with the users. Each service provider will have some USP, as a user is that USP of any use to a consumer or not can best be judged by user/consumer. Somewhere on this forum you had posted your analysis and it is mentioned below-

After all my digging about various brokers I have decided to open account with VPS (earlier i was thinking of TSO)
Why?
My 5 reasons:

1.VPS Plans and charges are cheaper compared to TSO
2.VPS has hybrid plans which is better than seperate plans of TSO as you dont have to worry about brokerage they have actually combined %brokerage+fixed trade+unlimited plans together.
3.DP Annual charges are less 200rs compared to VNS 300rs.
4.VPS providing online trade in commodity also,TSO no commodity trade online
5.VPS is providing SMS alerts,No sms alerts for new customers in TSO

Thanks for doing this because we may not have been so objective in doing this analysis.

We think all discount brokers can be put into a category by their product type - Pay Per Order / Monthly Fixed/ Hybrid Plans. Today traders have a choice to choose from any product depending upon their trading style. The reason given above by you may be deciding factor for some and for some it may not be relevant. It is not that all traders trading online have moved to discount brokers because they offer lower brokerage, for some it does not matter as their style of trading is different or some value brand name more.
So as consumer you are more suited to decide what service provider you choose and why. We have introduced our product and we welcome all queries related to our product here. The differentiators have been highlighted by you better then what we could have.

best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.