Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjshem

yes !!! rjshem PDH and PDL are vital factors to trade i agree ,we have to develop our own way from given method/theory..unless it is mechanical !!!
S every person is different so it is necessary to develop method to suit their mentality this is a very important part of trader development and i emphasise this alot.also u need a calm mind in trading so u need to do some physical exercise s in ur off time for an nse trader early morning walks and workouts also some exercise in evening after a trading hours will do lot of good as a fit body leads to a fit mind which is very important for successful trading.

XRAY27

This is one of the printed item which i read before trading !!! nothing more to add to this thread with in my little knowledge ...

XRAY27

Todays DP's for intra

NF:8823/8814/8805-VAH/POC/VAL

BNF:20502/20463/20415-VAH/POC/VAL

VPOC

NF 8815
BNF20417

Last edited:

XRAY27

Risk control should not be confused with FEAR OF RISK
A willingness to accept risk is probably an essential personality trait for a trader.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Started this thread and shared 4 methods 2 for intra and swing/positional one each ..

Two methods of intra: One is based on MP and another based on vpoc with PDH and PDL

Swing: based on MP weekly with 15 min TTF along with D and S of 30mins for PB

Positional:
based on RF on daily..

TradeOptions

Started this thread and shared 4 methods 2 for intra and swing/positional one each ..

Two methods of intra: One is based on MP and another based on vpoc with PDH and PDL

Swing: based on MP weekly with 15 min TTF along with D and S of 30mins for PB

Positional:
based on RF on daily..
Thanks xray27 brother.

Since the thread has become very big, can someone please provide the POST NUMBER, where exactly the above mentioned 4 methods have been posted ? Or if someone has prepared the compilation of important posts, then can someone please share that ?

Thanks a lot

XRAY27

Thanks xray27 brother.

Since the thread has become very big, can someone please provide the POST NUMBER, where exactly the above mentioned 4 methods have been posted ? Or if someone has prepared the compilation of important posts, then can someone please share that ?

Thanks a lot
pdf is already there in the thread !!! check some previous posts !!

Last edited:

TradeOptions

Status
Not open for further replies.