Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipul_84

Xray Bro, had a query regarding Failed Auction.

For this FA, we look for Initial balance range. And when the range is broken on one side and market again closes back in half an hour then its FA, right?

What if, market closes back after half an hour ( i mean markets remains beyond the IB for more than half and hour)?

XRAY27

Xray Bro, had a query regarding Failed Auction.

For this FA, we look for Initial balance range. And when the range is broken on one side and market again closes back in half an hour then its FA, right?

What if, market closes back after half an hour ( i mean markets remains beyond the IB for more than half and hour)?
Failed auction and Failure swing are same...nothing special ..coming to your present example it will be also FA - IMO

Last edited:

XRAY27

Edge in trading is vital,whether you follow pivot/swing or support resistance or demand supply...among all pivot/swing almost lost its edge in present dynamic/s of market as a complete trading system -IMO...support and resistance or D and S require most close understanding on price spent area and MP is the best option to understand this and it is not a whole and complete system in its self for trading,it should be added to your system (not best for pivot/swing point) suites at its best for S and R and D and S...

Last edited:

VJAY

Dear hari/xray,
Please post yesterdays VA figures

XRAY27

i will update some swing charts for this JAN-17 series !!! intra is already done during start of this thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.