Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Friends,
Please post mp figures for today

Vipul_84

X-ray brother, I am again going through the entire thread. It's always a new learning. I think I will need couple more readings to make concepts very clear.

One small doubt I had, for this "b" type day, what I understand is, this type was yesterday's type and today we are expecting test of support or lows. Is this right understanding of concept? I mean day type was yesterday and action that we expect is of today, right? :)
NF shows "b" distribution,which signifies test of supports or lows ,how far this area will be tested will be known only with D and S !!!

XRAY27

X-ray brother, I am again going through the entire thread. It's always a new learning. I think I will need couple more readings to make concepts very clear.

One small doubt I had, for this "b" type day, what I understand is, this type was yesterday's type and today we are expecting test of support or lows. Is this right understanding of concept? I mean day type was yesterday and action that we expect is of today, right? :)
i'm a bit busy in regular trading with increase of capacity in all fronts, ;) sorry for delay in reply !!! coming to your question on yesterday action,whole TA is based on the preamble that past price action is repeated in future ...same is the case with MP !!!

VJAY

Dear Xray bro,
Please share your experience after increasing capital and position size.What are the roadblocks you seen in your emotions in live trading and how you manage your money management?

Status
Not open for further replies.