Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 % rule

if market opens above VA or below VA and coming into VA and remaining there for 1 hour i,e., 2 consecutive candles of 30 min - does it mean close of first 2 30 min candles or the range whether it closed inside or not.

However if price opens above/below previous days value area and haven’t return back - return back means close or any part of range.

regds,s

XRAY27

80 % rule

if market opens above VA or below VA and coming into VA and remaining there for 1 hour i,e., 2 consecutive candles of 30 min - does it mean close of first 2 30 min candles or the range whether it closed inside or not.

However if price opens above/below previous days value area and haven’t return back - return back means close or any part of range.

regds,s
yes !! Anyways i will post in evening how to make a report with MP for next day plan of action !!!

wisp

80 % rule

if market opens above VA or below VA and coming into VA and remaining there for 1 hour i,e., 2 consecutive candles of 30 min then there is 80 % probability that it (va) will be filled

However if price opens above/below previous days value area and haven’t return back then it is a sign of one sided directional move

XRAY bro, POC and VA keep changing through the day, so how do we handle this?

XRAY27

XRAY bro, POC and VA keep changing through the day, so how do we handle this?
Wisp bhai !!!

Use yesterday va and poc for todays trade with weekly prospective,current (today )is a developing section for future,hence it is called developing POC i think i have explained that in previous post/s!!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

wisp

Wisp bhai !!!

Use yesterday va and poc for todays trade with weekly prospective,current (today )is a developing section for future,hence it is called developing POC i think i have explained that in previous post!!!
Thanks bro, how to get the weekly POC or daily POC? When I switch to daily or weekly the afl stops working. Is this a version issue?

XRAY27

XRAY27

Naked POC: It is a POC from a previous days that price has not returned to on any of the following days.

Since POC is point were price has retured max times ,it will act as magnet and any untouched POC (Naked/virgin) will pull the price to that level

Status
Not open for further replies.