Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish9300

SO Manish, what I understand here is :Open drive is Gap beyond VA in the direction of ongoing trend with similar first 5TF candle, in ORR its opposite colour candle. Is this right?
In ORR, opposite color candle to gap is rejection and low of this bar taken out confirms reversal.This is not according to market profile.Its my modifications based on Gap rules of pivot trading taught by ST Sir and Subhadeep Sir.I am making no claim that this is how it is described in market profile.

XRAY27

No trade day.
Daily profile values(30minchart) for tomorrow 8979-8967-8955.Xrayji please post tomorrow's values.
Yes !!! 80 % rule and baba nifty stuck in IB for today so NTD

8976/8964/8952

XRAY27

@Xray bro!! I tried today with amibroker-MP, BNf-30min. Kindly check my values.

VAH: 20637
VAL: 20517
POC: 20577
NPOC: 20316
Rest of the data not visible clearly, learning little by little. Thanks for such a wonderful thread. (&thanks Wisp bro for setting in Ami)

Thanks
rip07
Just check in parameter -Density should be 3 !!! NPOC is @ 20319 ,Thanks for the words,hope this adds value to your knowledge

Last edited:

XRAY27

Guys !!! Don't get stuck in these values ,according to data vendors,it may be just 2 to 3 pts difference, what is more important is the concept, which we should follow!!!

manish9300

weekly forward review on basis of MP

Weekly profile shows "p" distribution having va's at 8862/8829/8736 (VAH/POC/VAL)

Daily having va's at 8823/8808/8796 (VAH/POC/VAL) a break of low of 8796 will lead to 8736 and high will move upto 8862 since distance is very less of 60 and 39 points (play area)...i will keep my self in intraday as play area is not great,but if lower or upper boundary of weekly profile broken then i will be in swing trading ,NPOC is at ...8607 of 29th aug will not have much significance as it was untouched for 5 days...

RF is still bullish and positional trade is on trailing ... overall first week was good in intra/swing/positional
Please give us an update on how you are managing this swing trade.Where is the trailing stop now?

manish9300

2 consecutive candle inside VA,80% rule is applicable.Any1 entered long on first 30 min candle?A nice open reversal trade in the direction of HTF.First target poc is already hit.
edit:pOC resisting, Val and developing VAH supporting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.