Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Va's for today !!! VAH/POC/VAL ... 8841/8829/8817 ....NPOC 8709..if not crossed 8829 then it will be fresh NPOC..

Opened and trading below VAL !!!

amitrandive

OFA !!! i used to trade (screen based trading )during my start in 2007,there after adopted to D and S....with in that MP/VP ..watched V********* for OFA ( not naming the vendor as it may amount to advt (may be)i'm not commodity trader and not using this (OFA) anymore

Three thing i have noticed

1.OFA which is the main base for scalping and it has not changed even adopting MP

2.OTF traders leg is not traceable with that...

3.As i Adopted to MP..need of OFA is almost negligible for me

People running after this because some zerodha winners named this ,but they are forgeting that there will be a base system upon which they use this concept of OFA..

still i see many who are struggling to build a system or they end up with a setup with too many arguments,which will lead to jumping jack action in market .

Finally what i realized in my 9 years experience is when there is edge just increase quantity not number of trades
Words of Wisdom
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

XRAY27

These values for 30min tf on daily profile?i am getting 8850/8835/8820 on 30 min daily profile.Data is taken from nest plus.
Same old GFDL !!! Daily

Vipul_84

These are from Zerodha PI : Yesterday's values (1 Sept)
8846-8833-8820
VPOC: 8710, 8606

Today's open (8811.8) is outside the VAs, so better expect trend day. I saw wrong open data.

Last edited:

manish9300

These are from Zerodha PI : Yesterday's values (1 Sept)
8846-8833-8820
VPOC: 8710, 8606

Today's open (8823) inside yesterday's VA range. Expecting a range bound day & 80% rule. Also I have gut feeling that we may get a move. (So I have covered all options, because market can either trend or move and I posted both possibilities :cool: )
your values are different as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.