Veluri Strategy intraday nifty fifty

veluri1967

Hi all,

With due respect and lots of thanks to Velluri Sir & Sprintravi75 for giving such a nice and easy strategy. I have Modified the Excel sheet provided by sprintravi75 incorporating Nifty sparklines & index data from NSE website. You can Paper trade first & use it for excellent intraday trading. Pls Reply with your comments & sujestions
Regards
Hey mkln68,

Some of the members wanted to know what is this strategy actually and the method of trading etc.

This method is actually intraday breakout strategy with fixed targets and Stop Losses. The range of yesterday is taken for trading today. The stock should move atleast 50% of yesterday's range to hit the target.

The stock should ideally open between Buy above & Sell below figures. That ensures proper breakouts. Usually I ignore stocks which open out of these figures because it is not ideal setup.

Mkln68, its a good strategy if executed to the precision could make you descent returns. I suggest you to make a log of trades to make to more attractive and convincing. I could have made it, but now a days I am not active on intraday trades.

In due course of time, I would suggest some tweaks to this system to make it robust and successful.

(Mind you, its not my strategy, but it is adopted from Net and tweaked for Indian stocks).:D

Dear Veluri
Thank you v much for your kind reply and sugestions to my post.

As told pls provide tweaks to this system for intraday as well as positional trading because i found this system more reliable and more than ninety percent sucess rate compared to other systems.

You told that The stock should ideally open between Buy above & Sell below figures, but i think it should open below buy above or above sell below to enter into trade. pls correct if i am wrong.

Pls provide necessory tweaks to this system of trading. pls also provide any swing trading strategy based on this.

Regards

Hi all,

With due respect and lots of thanks to Velluri Sir & Sprintravi75 for giving such a nice and easy strategy. I have Modified the Excel sheet provided by sprintravi75 incorporating Nifty sparklines & index data from NSE website. You can Paper trade first & use it for excellent intraday trading. Pls Reply with your comments & sujestions
Regards
I am not able to get you to copy Columns B,D,E to Column P,Q,R from which sheet nifty 50 data or index or calls sheet as column B is blank in all the sheets and in call sheet column B is LTP PLEASE EXPLAIN

Dear Mahernosh

Pls COPY Columns B(LTP),D(High),E(Low) to Columns P(Close),Q(High),R(Low) in CALLS SHEET after Market Close for next day Trade.

I hereby attaching Modified Excel sheet incorporating Buy above & Sell below Columns (Columns S,T,U,V) to get Buy above & Sell Below levels for net trade Trade.

You can place Pre Market Buy above & Sell below orders (Before Market Open) or Between 9.15 to 9.30 based on Buy above & sell below columns next day as you wish.
Modified
Pls note that i Deleted my earlier attachment & inserted New Excel sheet because there is 100 KB attachment restriction from the Site Owner.

Regards

Last edited:
dear rkkgs

since the calculations are same u can manually insert todays hlc data of mcx in previous day columns & trade tommorrow as per buy above & sell below limits. Pls follow your own strategy for sl & targets intraday. Pls note that i dont know how to download live data from mcx. Pls paper trade before actual trade always.
Regards
dear sir

pls post mcx intraday data sample xl sheet

veluri1967

You told that The stock should ideally open between Buy above & Sell below figures, but i think it should open below buy above or above sell below to enter into trade. pls correct if i am wrong.
Hey,

I said price should open between buy above & sell below prices

Hence, what I meant and what you understood are correct.:thumb:

hi mkln68

great work bro. it is very nice to see your modified sheet. good work keep it up.

regards

ravi

Dear Mahernosh

Pls COPY Columns B(LTP),D(High),E(Low) to Columns P(Close),Q(High),R(Low) in CALLS SHEET after Market Close for next day Trade.

I hereby attaching Modified Excel sheet incorporating Buy above & Sell below Columns (Columns S,T,U,V) to get Buy above & Sell Below levels for net trade Trade.

You can place Pre Market Buy above & Sell below orders (Before Market Open) or Between 9.15 to 9.30 based on Buy above & sell below columns next day as you wish.
Modified
Pls note that i Deleted my earlier attachment & inserted New Excel sheet because there is 100 KB attachment restriction from the Site Owner.

Regards