UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

BREAKING NEWS: India conducts air strikes.

I am very proud of our Indian Air Force ......

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes ONLY.

Top_Massage

BREAKING NEWS: India conducts air strikes.

I am very proud of our Indian Air Force ......

OK guys .... need to be very careful ... Let the volatility settle down ....... Keep an eye on broad levels i.e. 26500 and 26750 on the downside and 27000 on upper side ..... These are the make or break levels for today.

Kindly, confirm twice before taking any trade ..... Volatility is really dangerous today .... Best of luck ....

Top_Massage

Well .... It was a day full of swings and huge volatility ..... I decided to sit tight and wait for last hour opportunity.

In the end, I tried to trade on downside when crucial level of 27000 was once again broken with force around 2:45 PM .... But no big profit .... Got decent success in first trade but no luck during second trade. It was too volatile. But I had to go as per technical levels only.

But it's fine, even small profit is good in this volatile session. The bigger thing is that we all are proud today of our nation and our soldiers.

Will meet again tomorrow. Thanks guys .... Enjoy ....

Top_Massage

Sustaining above 27150, we can see 27200 to 27250. Though, in the longer run, 27500 (+ / - 50 points) can prove to be a major resistance.

On the downside, it's going to be very risky if index again slips below 27000 (in coming sessions)

Let's just hope for a decisive move now. Banknifty has not been moving decisively since past many sessions. It's badly stuck between the broader range of 26600 to 27500.

Keep tracking closely. Confirm the intention of market before taking a trade.

Choose VERY VERY wisely .... Best of luck guys ..... Hope you make good money.

Top_Massage

BREAKING NEWS: Banknifty slips badly after immediate news of enemy fighter jets entering Indian air space.

Top_Massage

OK guys .... Overall, February expiry session turned out to be a dull one. There was hardly any meaningful movement during second half.

It was pretty obvious that premium of next weekly expiry options i.e. 7th March were on extremely higher side. Hence, it was useless to buy any options during first half as the premium kept on adjusting itself.

I kept on waiting throughout the day like we have been doing since past many days. Finally, took a combo trade around 2:52 PM and it delivered great result. Total cost of combo was 14 approx. I sold around 21 approx. Took good number of lots. Almost got 50% profit within minutes.

These days, option buyers are only getting opportunity post 2:30 PM daily. Sometimes, we have to wait till 2:30 PM. Sometimes, beyond 2:45 PM. It's a waiting game these days. The one who shows maximum patience wins BIG in the end. That's the formula of success in this type of market.

Overall, we are doing really good in these tricky conditions. We will meet again around 9:15 AM. Will try to catch a good move. Also, I suppose Monday is a trading holiday. So, next expiry week just has four sessions. Option premium will melt much faster.

Anyway, see you soon.