Tweaks/Experiments in Saint's Intraday Miniflow Method.

manojkch

dear manojkch,your finding is a very good thing.in continuation for three days i booked 15 points .
thanks yaar
Thanks Ajit for your comments. I am very happy that at least someone is benefiting and watching my studies for back testing. But I will suggest you to paper trade for few weeks rather than real trade to have confidence.

Thanks and regards
manoj

manojkch

Todays 1.30 candle Doji at the probable end of downtrend. Hence cracking its high + filter will have more chances to reverse. If it cracks to downside, I will look for part profit booking at 1.30 low-7-10 because NF has already moved down far from days high.

Thanks
manoj

manojkch

i wait for the candle H filter to reach ,then i wait for a retest of candle-H buy there and easily get 15 points from there.
Ajit, can you explain it in more detail.? I am not getting it completely. Do you mean to say you are trading pullbacks in the direction of crack?

Thanks
manoj

manojkch

Hmmm....2.00 PM bar didn't crossed our filter (7) over 1.30 bar high and saved us from false entry by just few points.

Last edited:

manojkch

today ,a loosing trade bought at2776 and 2770 stop triggered at 2761,ohh
Oh.... I think you made hurry. The 2.00 bar didn't take out our high of 1.30 bar high+ filter.

Any way. you have given a good clue for developing a new method for trading after 1.30 PM. We will backtest if for few days coming ahead and I will backtest it over previous data.

Thanks
manoj