Tweaks/Experiments in Saint's Intraday Miniflow Method.

manojkch

look at the 2:30 to 3:00 bar high is 2812 low is 2798,now break of either high or low with filter of 3 points will give 12 point in the direction of trade 80% of the time ,i am doing it for a long time this trade successfully.
Thank you very much. Seems Interesting. 80% success ratio is excellent.

"stop is the bar high or low respectively". We will have to look for risk: reward ratio also. What are your observations on that? Please post.

Best Wishes
Manoj

manojkch

stop is the bar high or low respectively
You mean to say we apply stops to bar H/L without filter (3).

Quote : "see 80*12 =960 and 20*20 =400, still 560 left i think it will suffice,after all you can forward test it daily.and we will discuss it daily too."

Also from where, you have taken this 20 figure. If our stops are bar high / low, then our risk will vary according to bar length. Or are you taking 20 points as a fixed stop from entry point.

Please clarify.

Thanks

Please explain your stops with today NF trade. I think you mean to say, suppose, our trade triggered in long direction over 3.00 PM (30TF) high, then our stops will be this bar high ( without filter / with filter? ... please explain) or this bar low ( without filter / with filter? ... please explain) . Hope you understood my query.

Thanks

Last edited: