Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Are you still holding shorts:thumb:. Crude is in no mood to move any direction:mad:

Shorter at 3157, quite long back, yes holding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Tuna

We gotta show patience when its needed - But Dont blame you, same feeling was here that its getting late and got close the trade. I did same couple time and missed the final decline / rally. Waited this time and already 50 point in kitty

Shorter at 3157, quite long back, yes holding

Great Brother. Off course every one is eagerly waiting for your method. I am one of them..:D

Would you mind posting Crude direction and some important levels to watch for the day till the time you share your AWOSOME method. That will definitely help lot of small folks like US as you want to post calls once done only due to restrictions.

Tuna

Final trade was closed at 3105, +52 point profit from 3157.

So 2 wins -> +18 and 52
And 1 loss of -21 points. Net earning 49 (discount some change for brokerage).

Set Counter:

Profitable Trades (> 15) =5
Losing Trade (> -10) = 1
Scratch ( 10 to - 10) = 3

Good Night Bros. Ciao and Happy Drilling.

P.S - Correction on the counter, I saw I set >20 as profitable, but that was typo, I was counting anything yeilding more than 15 as profitable. Scratch limit was also too wide as per my first post on this thread. Fine tuned those now from this post. Shall retain these as the benchmark for win, loss and sc.

Last edited:

Tuna

Good Morning Folks,
All indications are in place that market will open on negative, but today I will be careful with my shorts and will book quick profit. Contra will also on for game today. SAR lovers can enjoy today. Today or by next 1-2 days we are going to enter sideways market, which may bounce back or can breakdown. Till that time we shall look for short term pattern in market. Stay safe and Happy Drilling

Status
Not open for further replies.