Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreammerchant

Dear Dreammerchant,Thanks for your chart.If the templete can be copy-paste in Pi.If yes then please sent it here.
I don't know if the template can be copy pasted or not, but these are the settings which I'm following based on the Tuna's thread about Best trading system, what works for me wouldn't work for u, unless u practice it...

DM

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
+30 points Booked. All conditions were met of below concept, sweet one. Training is going good so far.

Forgot to mention.

Last edited:

Tuna

Its on Pi, select the Relative Strength index from Study drop down on the chart tool bar and on the pop select the underlying as OBV. You need to plot OBV beforehand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Aap log system system khelo, I mind my 'buziness' (Kidding, don't get offended)

+28 points booked on Short. Training (with real money) continues. 0 losing trade till date (4/4 wins, Z factor (avg) 30 pips, 2R). Not bad. Looks like I am in frequency of this system, it might allow me to own it.

Manage to get out at 3590

Tuna

+13 pips more on short and out. Done with today's Z Factor of 30 pips (I set 30 pips a Day for Crude in line with a Z factor I had for Nifty since long back). Done here. No more trade, unless gets a no brainer.

Tuna

Who told you Pi has a problem? Man it is one of the finest platform available from a discount brokerage. if you know how to trade, some ignorable problems can be well ignored (if any, not sure who and why told there is a problem).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.