Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Note the spikes in 8:03 and 8:06 candles on 3 mins TF ==> Got the bunch of buyers and sellers here - let see which side gives up.

rpsvinod

Note the spikes in 8:03 and 8:06 candles on 3 mins TF ==> Got the bunch of buyers and sellers here - let see which side gives up.
Hi Tuna,
Really great live analysis on entire thread on live market.:thumb:
btw how 'll u find the bunch of players on the above spikes?:confused:

RPS. VINOD

Tuna

On swing trade, I have BUY signal over high of today's first candle. I use 20 points filter, hence am Long above 3012.
Perfect, but it works on higher timeframe (daily/ hourly) in a more cleaner way. Now switch to daily chart of crude, which is the recent area (Aug 22 to Sep 9) of resistence you see on your left? Now tell me will you still buy @ 3012 or let the bullish trend die down and short it?

Tuna

Hi Tuna,
Really great live analysis on entire thread on live market.:thumb:
btw how 'll u find the bunch of players on the above spikes?:confused:

RPS. VINOD
Well a Market Profile view will show it more clearly. But to start, when you see a long spike in volume panel (if you swich to that view) and The High length of the Wicks on the candle - does not it give a pointer where those guys are?

Last edited:

Tuna

Ok Guys, Market is evenly poised - my style does not allow me to make money in this kindly of market. Shall be active only if it breached DL or comes near DH. Till then silence from my side.

Tuna

Long @ 2951 / SL 2920 - Risky one.

Tuna

Tsl @ 2945

Tuna

TSL @ Buy price

Status
Not open for further replies.