Trending F&O Stocks

nitingosavi

look at the daily charts of following list. so many, so didn't posted.
all looks good. in some charts minor resistance are still to pass......... but looking very good to me. with a small dip or a straight run.

ALBK
federal bank
can bank
union bank
Indian overseas bank
PNB
SBI
south Indian bank
Uco bank

Riskyman

all looks good. in some charts minor resistance are still to pass......... but looking very good to me. with a small dip or a straight run.

ALBK
federal bank
can bank
union bank
Indian overseas bank
PNB
SBI
south Indian bank
Uco bank
Got whole of bank nifty there. Ravi bhai's speciality:)

ALBK
federal bank
can bank
union bank
Indian overseas bank
PNB
SBI
south Indian bank
Uco bank
Which of these are liquid enough for a safe trade ? I haven't found canbk very liquid. Federal Bank is ok but there are better. I think that of the above, SBI, PNB and Union Bank are the ones which offer safer trades.

Riskyman

Manoj bhai... EW are very subjective i.e it depends on where you start your wave count. If I count the last 500 hourly bars then this run up is done and next stop should be at 230. However if I count the past 1000 bars, it gives a different picture altogether i.e says price go to 310 or so. If I count the past 2000 bars then the next stop appears to be below 200. So you get the point.

Ab kahan se shuru kare yeh EW counting:annoyed: