Trending F&O Stocks

Sir, What a coincidence.. I was about to post about TM and you did it. TM dropping like a stone despite good numbers.

Sir, Petronet Lng is a must watch. Massive run up. Can correct down to 320 levels. At the moment still holding up due to very bullish sentiment but over the next few weeks it can correct quite a lot. Will bring to your notice if I spot any weakness. At the moment stay on the sidelines on it.

There are many stocks I have a view on. Its a bit late. Maybe we can discuss some stocks tomorroe that can make good positional trades.

travi

Sir, What a coincidence.. I was about to post about TM and you did it. TM dropping like a stone despite good numbers.

Sir, Petronet Lng is a must watch. Massive run up. Can correct down to 320 levels. At the moment still holding up due to very bullish sentiment but over the next few weeks it can correct quite a lot. Will bring to your notice if I spot any weakness. At the moment stay on the sidelines on it.

There are many stocks I have a view on. Its a bit late. Maybe we can discuss some stocks tomorroe that can make good positional trades.
:thumb::thumb:
Retracement from high is more than 50% of previous rally.
400 is a clear BRN, and a previous minor pivot, so you can bet it will be tested if markets continue decline. Beyond that is BD.

Auropharma looking weak. 700 pe could be attractive.
Lic Housing finance still going strong. Dont want to trade it till RBi event.
M&M looking very oversold and looks like wanting to bounce up.
Titan possibly a sell idea if it goes back to 317.

At the moment all wait and watch. Still holding TCS 2200 pe. Broken lower trendline.