Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!

Anyways leave it Xray ji you will not understand my point of view and likewise for me. Well on a serious note, do you trade crude ? If yes let us discuss what is in store for us today. I will give my realtime reading as per OBV charts with proper explanation. Are you game. (Donot take it as a challenge just a trade based on OBV)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
No, Not like that..

If today's Obv PDC is above yesterday's OBV PDC, then bias is long......then we bring in today's OBV into picture and take entry whenever today's OBV turns UP. This is my understanding, its vijkris idea, so I request vijkris ji to please corect if I am wrong!
Your 1st line is correct.
Your 2nd line, I can't comment. As I use vwap as well.

mohan.sic

I was watching bahubali 2. Nice movie.
Btw I did not understand any of 7 variations of obv. I am sorry. Whatever I understood I told a small summary of that.
Pls don't base your view based on my pnl thread.

I privately showed one chart to monkey business and showed him how Indiscipline gave me losses.

This double pdc, I saw more than 400 charts. It works for me.
Please give me the freedom to use whatever I understood. I will explain next week maybe.
If you like it then take it or else leave. Kick me out, no issues.
Earlier I was looking for 80% accurate method. Now I am ready to settle with 50% accurate method.
I showed only 1 chart to mb bhai. It is already integrated with vwap. If possible mb plz post that image from ur Inbox.

Thanks extremist for the afl. I hope its the same which I have.
I wish it should work for you and make good money.
And howz the movie..am going tomm eve.

monkeybusiness

I was watching bahubali 2. Nice movie.
Btw I did not understand any of 7 variations of obv. I am sorry. Whatever I understood I told a small summary of that.
Pls don't base your view based on my pnl thread.

I privately showed one chart to monkey business and showed him how Indiscipline gave me losses.

This double pdc, I saw more than 400 charts. It works for me.
Please give me the freedom to use whatever I understood. I will explain next week maybe.
If you like it then take it or else leave. Kick me out, no issues.
Earlier I was looking for 80% accurate method. Now I am ready to settle with 50% accurate method.
I showed only 1 chart to mb bhai. It is already integrated with vwap. If possible mb plz post that image from ur Inbox.

Thanks extremist for the afl. I hope its the same which I have.
Tinypic not working

https://ibb.co/htt335

XRAY27

Anyways leave it Xray ji you will not understand my point of view and likewise for me. Well on a serious note, do you trade crude ? If yes let us discuss what is in store for us today. I will give my realtime reading as per OBV charts with proper explanation. Are you game. (Donot take it as a challenge just a trade based on OBV)
Varun ji !!!

Well leave it, i have understand what is meant for me ...i won't trade crude !!! facts will remain same and with realtime trades will not address Daily time frame edge vis a vis OBV

i won't challenge anybody i have more work to be done rather then proving what i'm :D !!!

Thanks for providing wonderful method for trading !!! great addition to my intraday trading :clapping:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
If I ask you Why Katappa killed Baahubali and If you answer that,Who will get banned 1st? :lol:
I think we will get a warning and those posts will be transferred to day traders lounge.as they are off topic posts.:D
Btw I won't reveal anything related to the movie.