• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

I am thinking to scalp it now ~5407(long). just want to your opnion based on your system
rrmhatre,

I am currently taking no longs. Be it scalp wise or swing wise. Markets have now entered a wait and watch zone. On short term, trend is turning down and if I scalp, it will be on the short side. I feel markets will see more downside in next 2-3 days unless strength is depicted. But now I am not taking any position.

Believe in your system though.

Tc

rrmhatre72

rrmhatre,

I am currently taking no longs. Be it scalp wise or swing wise. Markets have now entered a wait and watch zone. On short term, trend is turning down and if I scalp, it will be on the short side. I feel markets will see more downside in next 2-3 days unless strength is depicted. But now I am not taking any position.

Believe in your system though.

Tc
Thanks Raunak,

anyway I am already on short side from long term prospective.
Short Sept NF @5445. This is protected with 5400call@100.
Hence it is better for me if goes down. My breakeven is 5345 at lower side on NF. If it move upside then max loss of 55points which will remain constant till end of Aug series.

Anyway got out of scalp within 10points 5405buy & 5415.6 sell.

- Rahul

MurAtt

Cairn India Ltd.

The ownership of the firm now transferred to Vedanta @ Rs 405 per share (a 32% premium to avg price of 3 month till 14th Aug 2010).

Down 7% today. Do we see 290 again? Was this price level jacked up just fpr the sale purpose? Or some neg for the co in the change of hands?

Views invited ....

PGDIMES

Cairn India Ltd.

The ownership of the firm now transferred to Vedanta @ Rs 405 per share (a 32% premium to avg price of 3 month till 14th Aug 2010).

Down 7% today. Do we see 290 again? Was this price level jacked up just fpr the sale purpose? Or some neg for the co in the change of hands?

Views invited ....
Rs.50 will be given to Cairn plc as a non-compete fee...Retail investors will be deprived of it...Waiting for SEBI's clarification...

SwingKing

List of stocks which look good for some sessions ahead.

PTC
LT
JSW steel
Reliance Capital
Union Bank
Unitech

Those highlighted in Bold are my favorites. Let's see how these do.

Tc
Will exit all positions today.

JSW and RelCap gave losses. Whereas, PTC (booked around 119), Unitech and Union bank did well.

Tc