• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,

At 2.16 pm when spot nifty is at 5408. 5100 put(aug) is trading at 36Rs. and 5500 call (aug) trading at 23.20. Does this imply underlying bearishness?
And coincidentally tomorrow is friday the 13th
Thanks and regards
Esse
I don't think this indicates bearishness. I does however indicate to an extent the fall which is being anticipated by traders. I personally don't think the fall is going to come so easily. Fall may come, but it will take its due course of time. Nothing changes overnight.

Tc

SwingKing

I have slightly different view. It appears to me NF will fall to 5300 around after doing a little more consolidation around 5400. It may happen in 3-4 days. This is what I am getting after today's close. May be I am wrong!

Happy Trading!
Quite possible ST. Just one of those "will it - won't it" kind of scenarios. Anyway I will benefit more if your opinion plays out. Very exciting time ahead.

Tc

saivenkat

I dont have technical analysis skills like raunak bhai, but some thing in me tells as i look in to the charts say that, reversal is soon on the card, but it is not for the time to short.

SwingKing

In this particular scenario I would be expecting 1-3 WRB (Wide range bars) to be formed on the upside. Furthermore, the range of the WRB should be in between 1-2%. Few days back I was talking about volatility picking up. Yesterday, the volatility index jumped a whopping 13% on EOD basis in the U.S. I am not sure about same volatility spikes here, but I am very much certain on the volatility levels picking up soon. As of now, my bias remains on the short side with initial targets pegged at 5100 - 5150 levels. I expect these levels to play out till September - October. The sooner it plays out, the better it is.

Let's see how it spans out.

Tc
If we close with the same underlying strength, we would get our first anticipated WRB (Wide range bar) with 1% gain today. I won't be too surprised to see 1 or 2 more bars down the line. As of today, I have again increased my short positions (reached 65% of total short positions to be built) in October series futures. Intend to build more in next few days.

Tc

DanPickUp

Friends,

I am not having any opinion on this... just want to learn can we trade this type of script??? I m raising for discussion.... your thoughts please????

Bests,
Apurv
Hi

An answer to your question which can be applied to any chart :

What about using Point and Figure for that script ? Some charting programs like Metastock give the possibility to chart with P&F.

You have to change in the box the values you want to see. You then will get a clearer look about where support and resistance is.

In that way you can place your swing trades on any time frame.

Currencies markets are very good to trade in that way.

Just my two cents.

Take care

DanPickUp

Esse

If we close with the same underlying strength, we would get our first anticipated WRB (Wide range bar) with 1% gain today. I won't be too surprised to see 1 or 2 more bars down the line. As of today, I have again increased my short positions (reached 65% of total short positions to be built) in October series futures. Intend to build more in next few days.

Tc
Just a query on your post: Why October series? Thats pretty far off. Kindly clarify

Thanks and regards