• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Visualize, it was predicted. It is headed to circa 5628 before it reverses.
This is why I do not give any attention to the fundamentals. We should see a correction to circa 5373.

Our economy here in the USA is the shambles. but DJIA has had a bull candle 19 of the last 24 months.
They say when crude oil decreases the USD/CAD increases, because the CAD gets stronger. Both have been very bearish lately.

I personally think that today's closing of nifty above 5500 was completely fake.

Real estate and banks both are bleeding badly.

gauharjk

What a crash...! I wish I could have had an indication that markets might crash to such a huge extent...

I guess the downtrend is still full on... until Nifty consolidates and builds a new base...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I posted a similar chart in another thread, only it was at the beginning of the day, before the move. I told them to watch for a sharp reversal of this market.
Very simply, the 4-hour stochastics was very OB, and price action was approaching the bottom of the 4-hour cloud, which is strong R. This reversal should be headed back to the 4-hour kijun at 5377. From that point, you will notice the market go sideways for awhile, as it builds up for what should be a move to the weekly tenken at 5687. As this journey progresses, the thing to keep the eyes peeled for is the condition of the monthly chart. It is still very OB, so implications are when it reverses, it could be very sharp (Today's move was only a correction within a correction. Longer term , because of what the monthly indicating, the market could move to 4900 and even much lower. As a matter a fact once we get a weekly below the weekly cloud (currently 5048), that will be when you notice another strong leg on the DOWN. There is nothing imminent
In the mean time, we should see the sideways action I mentioned, and then another move UP towards the weekly tenken. At this point the only thing that concerns is a possible consolidative base that would form under the 4-hour cloud.

What a crash...! I wish I could have had an indication that markets might crash to such a huge extent...

I guess the downtrend is still full on... until Nifty consolidates and builds a new base...

Last edited:
OK Nimish
You & HawaiSanjay (who has PM me) are joining me while coming back from Pune to Mumbai.
So two vacant seats are filled.

Anyway while going to Pune, Car is filled fully with my family members.

Regards,
Rahul
Hi rrmhatre, I think me and Mr. Rajesh we are booking a cab to go to pune so we will be coming back by the cab so sorry it wont be possible for me to come back with you and we are also looking for people who are willing to take a cab with us early morning on 27th and back the same evening. Let us know if anyone else is willing to join us. Looking forward to a quick reply.

rrmhatre72

Hi Raunak,

Do you trade based on ADX, DI+ & DI-?
It seems it has created short signal on Nifty Daily chart
DI+ & DI- are crossing each other today.
practically, how trade should be initiated in ADX?
Do we take trade as soon as crossover happen or get this checked with other parameters to confirm the trade?