Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear SK,

I am extremely sorry to ask you to view the Setup without Manual Testing. I just did Automatic Backtesting through Amibroker and tried to optimize CAR and Drawdowns. But now, when I did the manual scaning; found that there are some serious issues with it.

Would get back to you with a more concrete Setup for your qualifications. Extremely sorry for this.:down:

However, please give us some guidance about Drawdowns and the kind of setups that work in Range-bound markets. Do this when you are free, no hurry.:)

Regarding the Meet which you are organizing, had the desire to be a part of it, but won't be able to come because of other commitments.

Thanks
Aditya

Piuvbn

Raunakji
Please let me be in the Q. Location,date is no problem. The thank button is behaving erratically. I would be able to offer puja to Goddess Laxmi in MahaLaxmi temple in Kolhapur. Best Regards
Partha Roy

Last edited:
*Pune Meet*

1. Meeting is going to be held in Pune and will be for 1 day. I'll be putting up a poll for choosing between 3 dates and whichever date gets the majority of votes, we'll go ahead with that date.

2. Location will be disclosed at the appropriate time. Its going to be held in a Hotel here hence parking won't be a problem for those willing to come via Car, Taxi etc. Unlike in Mumbai, there is reasonable amount of parking space available in Pune. :)

3. Timing for the meet would be from 9 A.m. to 4 P.m. In between we will take break for Lunch etc.

4. Total number of invitees have not been decided as yet. Eventually it will have to be limited down for the sake of better interaction and learning. Those interested, kindly PM me. For guys who cannot make it this time, another meet will be organized soon.

5. Webinar/DVD recording will be only for some sections of the meet. Most of the stuff that I will discuss is proprietary and I would not like it to be circulated on the Web. Please cooperate by not using any sort of recording device without notification.

6. Traderji userid will have to be verified for everyone who attends this event. Prior to entering the event, you will be asked to verify the same.

7. This meet is absolutely free! Whatever arrangement costs are there, I'll take care of it. On my part, I can assure you that there won't be any sort of Business oriented interaction. On your part, I will request you to cooperate with some of the conditions in place.

8. Contents of the meeting will be posted soon so that everyone has enough time to frame some questions and doubts.

Kindly avoid writing about this on any other thread.

Tc

P.S. - Please understand that everyone's request for a location and date cannot be addressed.
excellent...
what about kolkata meet.....

can we think about it sir?:)

gauharjk

Voted for 27th February...

Hope I am also included in the group...

Cheers!

Raju

Hi Raunak Sir ,

Please confirm the date so that we can plan accordingly.
Even if u plan for week day I would come.Just need to inform my Boss.
Else will have to fall sick for a day :)

Ofcourse if selected

Regards,
Raju

SwingKing

There are two things I want to clarify.

1. There is no "Selection" aspect which most of you are messaging me about. It is just first come first serve kind of invitation. I have already received many PM's and emails confirming the same and hence once the cut off position is reached, rest guys will be shifted to next event and will be notified. One's who have Pm'd me early and have got the seat reserved for the first event will start receiving notification from today evening.

2. Regarding deciding dates early. Whichever date gets the highest number of votes by 10 P.m today, we will finalize that. This way everyone will have enough time to plan their travel. Hope that's fine. The amount of votes the dates have received is exactly 1/3 rd of the PM and emails I have received for joining the event. Hence, please vote for the date.

Tc

jagankris

Dear Raunak Bhai,

Thanks for sponsoring the meet.

Feb 28th being the Budget session.
Will miss the trading on that day ;) if Feb 27th is fixed.
But majority has voted for Feb 27th.

So any date is fine with me.

I am from TN and hence need to book the tickets in advance.

Best Regards,
JK