• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Esse

Dear Raunak,

Could you kindly give your take on RCOM and Rel Cap? For Rcom I would appreciate the crucial support levels and also the targets in the near future (read 1 month), in case you find the stock to be worth investing in.

Would look forward to your reply

Thanks

SwingKing

Dear Raunak,

Could you kindly give your take on RCOM and Rel Cap? For Rcom I would appreciate the crucial support levels and also the targets in the near future (read 1 month), in case you find the stock to be worth investing in.

Would look forward to your reply

Thanks
Both RCOM and RelCap are in a sustained downtrend. Avoid them for investment purpose. RCOM should stabilize around 130 and RELCAP around 600-620.

Look for more strong stocks and stay away from such weak stocks.

Hope this helps.

Tc

Esse

Thanks for the prompt reply. This is exactly what was desired. Also wanted to ask if there is a site or software which identifies tranding stocks, the reason being I look into a total of 4 stocks and generally keep myself to them whereas there are always some other stocks which are generating definite trends which could prove beneficial.

Thanks and regards

Short GMRInfra. Keep Stop Loss at 61.5 and 63 (For aggressive traders)

CMP 58.15

Target: 55 and 51
Dear Sir,

I am very happy to see your analysis and the accurate results.

I got stuck up with two shares, hwere day by day they are running into losses
1) Texmopipes 500 nos purchased at 104, now at 47.
2) Dhampur sugar purchased at 94 now at 70s
3) Nifty 3300 CE May future 1000 bot at 23 now at 12.

Kindly can u guide me on these stocks?

Eagerly awaiting your advise

Regards
Nallan

SwingKing

Dear Sir,

I am very happy to see your analysis and the accurate results.

I got stuck up with two shares, hwere day by day they are running into losses
1) Texmopipes 500 nos purchased at 104, now at 47.
2) Dhampur sugar purchased at 94 now at 70s
3) Nifty 3300 CE May future 1000 bot at 23 now at 12.

Kindly can u guide me on these stocks?

Eagerly awaiting your advise

Regards
Nallan
Nallan,

1. I havent heard of Texmopipes hence cannot comment on it.
2. Sugar is in a sustained downtrend. There are no signs as of now which suggest that the sector will bounce back. What you can do is exit half positions right away and exit another half when you see little bounce back.
3. Nifty 3300 CE ?? Why did u buy so deep in the money call. That too in a period when there is no significant volatility spike. Exit it and put your money in some good stocks. Options are very tricky and hence stay away from it till you know a lot about this instrument.

Tc

SwingKing

Thanks for the prompt reply. This is exactly what was desired. Also wanted to ask if there is a site or software which identifies tranding stocks, the reason being I look into a total of 4 stocks and generally keep myself to them whereas there are always some other stocks which are generating definite trends which could prove beneficial.

Thanks and regards
Esse, I dont know any site which gives this information. Most of them which are available charge some premium or subscription. Also, most of these subscription based sites are completely trash.

I don't know if you know how to read charts. If you do, then try and pick stocks which are trending and put your money in them.

Tc

Hi Raunaq Ji..
First i must appreciate your valuable efforts to help newbies like me.. your posts have been really informative..

I switched to Amibroker only few days back.. b4 i was using Aptistock..

I have a query..
I have recently started using TA, still on a learning curve but haven't followed strict discipline (or specific Trading strategy) and i have been stuck with a portfolio which looks weak at the moment (current unbooked loss ~5-6%).

I quite liked some strategies provided by u.. and i have decided to follow them with discipline...

as i only take EOD positional short term calls.. please guide me whether i should exit my current holdings immediately or should i wait for some pull back and then get rid of them and start anew..

Also please tell me if there some strategy for rangebound markets like we have now..

Portfolio Details:
major holdings include Unitech, vinati organics, thirumalai chemicals, jk lakshmi cement, Hilton metal forging

Its a long post, please dont mind..
Thanks

Nallan,

1. I havent heard of Texmopipes hence cannot comment on it.
2. Sugar is in a sustained downtrend. There are no signs as of now which suggest that the sector will bounce back. What you can do is exit half positions right away and exit another half when you see little bounce back.
3. Nifty 3300 CE ?? Why did u buy so deep in the money call. That too in a period when there is no significant volatility spike. Exit it and put your money in some good stocks. Options are very tricky and hence stay away from it till you know a lot about this instrument.

Tc
Raunak Ji,

Thanks for your answer. it was not nifty 3300CE, it was nifty 5300CE may futures purchased at 26 avg price 1000 numbers. My point is, whether the trend is going toowards 5200 or 4800 by the time May expiry ends. sorry for troubling you.
Please give your valuable input.

Regards